Regency Ballroom

Tea

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

Um no one should complain about taxes until it keeps you from touring for a three and a half month period, and during that time period You you feel lucky when you work less than 60 hours that week........

For those who can't tell......I'm complaining about taxes from a slightly different angle

Job security!

• Forum MVP

Curious ... really ?? .... I was trying to change the tone of the thread... but on a serious note... it may not be $100 but it will be something I dont care what you make...

and you sound like Obama...

WOW did you blame Bush, Republicans, Cheney...

I think you need to be reminded of a line from the movie Stripes... "Lighten up Francis"

I really don't want to transform this into the tax rate thread, but I"m just kind of curious how you arrive at this figure? Neither party has said they want the Bush tax cuts to expire for those making less than $250K per year (even though these cuts were never meant to be permanent). If you are making over $250K, congratulations. Pay your taxes and quit complaining. If not, your taxes should stay the same. The big Washington debate now is whether the ultra rich (even those making over $1M in some politicians minds) should go back to paying what they used to. What is completely amazing is how the GOP ran up the biggest debt in history during the Cheney Administration, and now want to keep tax cuts for plutocrats that will drive it up more.

Maybe I missed something in class but shouldn't it be AN Idiot Republican Teacher and not A Idiot Republican Teacher? Just sayin' ;)

Why I ought to ....

:wacko:

HEY - WHO IS GOING TO BE AT ANAHEIM TONIGHT ?

I IS ...

Archived