Playoff Picks

bs69

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, what a day of football, I really enjoyed both games. For a minute there I thought the Jets would pull it out. I think they are really going to be a team to reckon with next year.

I can't believe the Packers are 2 1/2 point favorites this morning. I think that'll chamge by game time. I would call this one a pick-em.

Peace,

Joe

• Forum MVP

Wow, what a day of football, I really enjoyed both games. For a minute there I thought the Jets would pull it out. I think they are really going to be a team to reckon with next year.

I can't believe the Packers are 2 1/2 point favorites this morning. I think that'll chamge by game time. I would call this one a pick-em.

Peace,

Joe

I gotta go with the Steelers to win it all.

jay quitlers a bitch....caleb heinne will get a lot of love in chicago for awhile

steelers 20

packers ???

not sure yet

Steelers 20

packers 34

Rodgers and the offense will hum inside and the Pack D is as good as the steelers'.

Careful there Blindman. I distinctly remember a song you were singing about 14 points a while back.................

:)

Just wanted to see if anyone was paying attention...

Thinman, is this the chance for me to earn my money back? You've been gaining interest on that win for 14 yrs...

• Forum MVP

What a painful result.

I thought it would be a very long time before I would have to again endure the GB Packers winning a SB.

I feel like I need a silkwood-esque shower.

Rogers is that good. This team is young on defense. It could be a long run. Get ready for a long run. Maybe this will be the last SB, but there going to be good for a awhile.

• Forum MVP

Rogers is that good. This team is young on defense. It could be a long run. Get ready for a long run. Maybe this will be the last SB, but there going to be good for a awhile.

2nd youngest team in the NFL this year. If Thompson keeps doing his job right, they should definitely have a long run. This TEAM is much better than anything Favre had while he was there.

Overall, yesterday's game was pretty good and fun to watch, if you enjoy good defense(which i do). I was actually quite suprised that both offenses were stifled as much as they were (which actually says, again, a lot about how good Green Bay can play when healthy.). But it was all about the 3 turnovers. End of story.

• Forum MVP

I think their D was better than he was. They are the ones who should have gotten MVP.

And with Woodson and Shields going out in the 2nd quarter, their secondary was backups. Those guys don't get knocked around, the Steelers lose by two touchdowns. Jordy played great but Driver would've made those 2nd half catches I'd he was in.

We were lucky it was as close as it was for entertainments sake.

Archived