Playoff Picks

bs69

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

oh fuck off with your colts...

where's dem chargers boy??

ahem, I guess they call it 're-building'....

I'll bet you the cost of admission to both jgb brooklyn shows that the colts win. You game, or are you scared like you were with poker? :P;)

• Forum MVP

I'll bet you the cost of admission to both jgb brooklyn shows that the colts win. You game, or are you scared like you were with poker? :P;)

You were going to take all of the money. Of course, they was scared.

Saints, Colts, Ravens, Eagles.

I would love to see the Seahawks do the unthinkable. If they win a playoff game, I don't think people can really complain about a 7-9 team making the playoffs. If they don't, rules are rules, but lets be serious. Some good teams are not in the playoffs for the mediocre Seahawks.

• Forum MVP

I might have to confer with my attorney and get back to you on that one. How about the cost of one of the shows? ;)

Rick, you talk a big game for EGreen but how bout yourself? AND SO WHAT I WAS SCARED? :rofl:

• Forum MVP

rootin for the birds

who have never won the bowl

but If I were to bet

I'd be on the Pats

Good luck stoppin that train.

Prediction: Eagles vs. Pats, rematch of 05(04?)... Eagles lose again in disapointing fashion.

But I hope to be proven wrong!

• Forum MVP

Nobody picked the Seahawks??? They're only 250-1 to win the whole thing. Though, I'm pretty much with the rest of the group:

Saints

Eagles

Ravens

Colts (I would prefer to see the Jets win but considering Manning's record against Rex Ryan teams and the fact that the Jets offense has been rediculously horrible the last month...............)

Interesting no one is picking the falcons to come out of the NFC. They play at home all the way through and they look as good as anybody on that side of the bracket.

Stone, you gotta be rooting for the Pack tomorrow, right?

• Forum MVP

Interesting no one is picking the falcons to come out of the NFC. They play at home all the way through and they look as good as anybody on that side of the bracket.

Stone, you gotta be rooting for the Pack tomorrow, right?

No...that would be like me hoping the St. Louis Cardinals' plane doesn't crash. :)

Don't care about the ramifications...this Bears team ain't winning anything. They've done a hell of a job just winning their division.

And anyone not liking Atlanta to go to the SB is out of their mind.

• Forum MVP

No...that would be like me hoping the St. Louis Cardinals' plane doesn't crash. :)

Don't care about the ramifications...this Bears team ain't winning anything. They've done a hell of a job just winning their division.

And anyone not liking Atlanta to go to the SB is out of their mind.

Really, Atlanta is the only team stacked with quality talent: QB, RB, WR, TE and Defense. They are the most complete TEAM in the NFC and should represent in the SB.

Really, Atlanta is the only team stacked with quality talent: QB, RB, WR, TE and Defense. They are the most complete TEAM in the NFC and should represent in the SB.

Really. I think the Pack are much more rounded. 14 players on ir. Come on. I don't know if they will beat the Falcons. But don't be surprised if they do. They outplayed them on that game after Thanksgiving. Being a cheesehead ; I will take the reverse score of the earlier meeting. Pack 20-17. A purists NFC chamionship. The oldest rivalry in the NFL. Da Bears + the Pack for the 181st time.

• Forum MVP

I like the following for this weekend:

Saints

Ravens

Colts

Eagles

Wow! Thank goodness I did not have big money on these horrible picks. Maybe next week. I'll take:

Pats

Ravens

Falcons

Bears

Bears fans have to like this weeks match-up.

Archived