Playoff Picks

bs69

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

Wow! Thank goodness I did not have big money on these horrible picks. Maybe next week. I'll take:

Pats

Ravens

Falcons

Bears

Bears fans have to like this weeks match-up.

You can make good money going against my picks :wacko: I like the Steelers and Packers for the super bowl. That should amke those fans feel uncomfortable.

• Forum MVP

Makes sense...keep picking against the JETS!

I had/have strong feelings this was/is the year for our team and so far I've been right ... would have spoke up more about it but didn't feel like hashing it out with the "resident SPORTS know it all's";) ... to all those that didn't think WE would go this far this season and have their team watching the playoffs on TV -

SORRY ABOUT YOUR LUCK !!!B)

• Forum MVP

I had/have strong feelings this was/is the year for our team and so far I've been right ... would have spoke up more about it but didn't feel like hashing it out with the "resident SPORTS know it all's";) ... to all those that didn't think WE would go this far this season and have their team watching the playoffs on TV -

I'm different and a long long suffering jet fan....i refuse to gloat, pick, publish or say anything positive....karma

• Forum MVP

I'm different and a long long suffering jet fan....i refuse to gloat, pick, publish or say anything positive....karma

I feel what your sayin' for sure , but I'm gonna enjoy yesterdays win ... I think karma will be ok with that ... ;)

• Forum MVP

Now that the Pats and Colts are gone fishing, I really like the last 4 standing.

It's really nice to see some new faces in there. I would be OK with seeing any of these teams take the cake.

I predict that the remaining 3 games will be excellent.

Good luck to all of your teams! :icon14:

• Forum MVP

My picks didn't get much better. 2-2. I'm going to stop picking against the Jets and say that maybe just maybe this is their year. I also feel like this post season has been all about Aaron Rogers. Therefore, Jets and Packers. Both on the road and I am picking them both to win.

• Forum MVP

Although I am a Giants fan I am rooting for the Jets to advance, as most of my family are diehard Jets fans. With that said, I just don't see them going into Pittsburgh and beating them twice this year. You have to remember during their 1st win the Steelers were without Troy, Heath Miller, and Harrison who got hurt early in that game. Those 3 players are key cogs in Pittsburgh's aresenal. Rex Ryan devised a brilliant gameplan against the Pat's, and if he ever wins a Super Bowl this year with Jets he will be a legend around here of unbelievable proportion. I'm just not sure the Jets will be able to run the ball with any great success this week. I'll take Big Ben in a big game over Dirty.I like the Steelers to win and cover the nut. Pittsburgh 21 Jets 17.

Steelers over Jets .... Defense will be too much

Bears over Packers .... Hester will be difference

Jets over Steelers by 2.

Pack over Bears by 6. Expect a lot of of stunts by Matthews, + corner blitzes by Woodson. A purists dream. First meeting in the playoffs since the week after Pearl Harbor. Yes, thats right , 69 + years. Should be a great game.

• Forum MVP

Jets over Steelers by 2.

Pack over Bears by 6. Expect a lot of of stunts by Matthews, + corner blitzes by Woodson. A purists dream. First meeting in the playoffs since the week after Pearl Harbor. Yes, thats right , 69 + years. Should be a great game.

Not sure if it will be a great game but the winner of this game will receive the George Halas trophy and move on the a game in which the winner will receive the Vince Lombardi trophy.

Pretty cool.

• Forum MVP
August West, on 18 January 2011 - 06:23 PM, said:

Although I am a Giants fan I am rooting for the Jets to advance, as most of my family are diehard Jets fans. With that said, I just don't see them going into Pittsburgh and beating them twice this year. You have to remember during their 1st win the Steelers were without Troy, Heath Miller, and Harrison who got hurt early in that game. Those 3 players are key cogs in Pittsburgh's aresenal. Rex Ryan devised a brilliant gameplan against the Pat's, and if he ever wins a Super Bowl this year with Jets he will be a legend around here of unbelievable proportion. I'm just not sure the Jets will be able to run the ball with any great success this week. I'll take Big Ben in a big game over Dirty.I like the Steelers to win and cover the nut. Pittsburgh 21 Jets 17.

Archived