1/28/11 Columbus Newport

Guest stringtownlance

Guest stringtownlance

Really nicely played show. Super sound in the Newport and the band was SPOT on. Lots of hi points in this show for me, BTW,Bird Song, Promised,ChinaRider, all performed VERY well. We were in several spots in the venue and the sound was great. Nice CrazyFingers Jam, and very cool Playin Reprise. Werwolves Filler WAS FUN FOR EVERYBODY!!!!! That place was jam packed. Thanks DSO for a real good time.

Was this show from the Without a Net Tour?

10-27-1990 Zenith Paris France

Hell in a Bucket,Sugaree,New Minglewood,Jack A Roe, BlackThroated,Ramble On Rose,Masterpiece,Bird Song,Promised Land

China>Rider,Saint,Crazy Fingers,Playin,drums,space,playin reprise,Stella,Throwing Stones,NFA

E:One More Saturday Night

Filler :Werwolves of London

• Forum MVP

Really nicely played show. Super sound in the Newport and the band was SPOT on. Lots of hi points in this show for me, BTW,Bird Song, Promised,ChinaRider, all performed VERY well. We were in several spots in the venue and the sound was great. Nice CrazyFingers Jam, and very cool Playin Reprise. Werwolves Filler WAS FUN FOR EVERYBODY!!!!! That place was jam packed. Thanks DSO for a real good time.

Was this show from the Without a Net Tour?

10-27-1990 Zenith Paris France

Hell in a Bucket,Sugaree,New Minglewood,Jack A Roe, BlackThroated,Ramble On Rose,Masterpiece,Bird Song,Promised Land

China>Rider,Saint,Crazy Fingers,Playin,drums,space,playin reprise,Stella,Throwing Stones,NFA

E:One More Saturday Night

Filler :Werwolves of London

Very well played show with great sound in a packed Newport. A show like this is a great argument for playing shows, with several songs not frequently seen. And then of course, it had Stella :cheers:

• Forum MVP

When they went into One More Saturday night, I was like it ain't Saturday. Then my nephew reminded me it was after midnight (technically Saturday) and it was still night time. So there ya go! Great introduction show for my nephew's first dead related show. He came out ther saying "that was great" Then he went on to say "You can't tell what the show is like by just listening to the tapes, you have to take into consideration all the energy coming from the stage circulating through the audience and back to the stage" let alone the experience of showing up and enjoying the venue and all ther people. Everybody was reall cool with this twenty year olds first time seeing GD music played. I gave him three DSO shows to put on his IPOd upon his request. He would be driving up to Buffalo with me for the March show ; however, Ohio State has exam the week after. this show had everything a new comer needs to get started with. THANK YOU DARK STAR ORCHESTRA for a top notch recreation with your own magic intertwined. See ya in Buffalo!

Its all over now, baby blue. The FHA (Future Hippies of America) has claimed another.

sp902_Die_Hippy_Die.jpg

grouphug.gif

Archived