Vibes Needed

nwnj steve

• Forum MVP

Went and hung out with Brian today. He hasn't been to a computer to see this thread but he says thank you and sends his love out to all. He seemed to be doing a little better today, fever down to 100.5. He's waiting for some blood tests to come back tomorrow that will give a better idea of what's going on. Shouldn't be long before he's back to eating solid food and bobbing around at shows. Keep the good thoughts comin :):icon14:

Jon and Deb send their love and positive healing vibes (((((BRIAN))))))......so, so sorry to hear this, but I know you'll be back on your feet soon!! Who's gonna help us guard the front line?? Hang in there buddy, and rest up, 'cos when you get back, you're going to have some dancing to do!!!! xxxoooxxxooooxxxoooooo Hoping to catch you at GFest....if not, then AC.......

• Forum MVP

So sooooooooo glad you are feeling better!!! You are the person I remember most distinctly from the crowd at my first DSO show, and because of this I always think of you at every show (especially like ones this past weekend with RMGDR at State Bridge where everyone can dance barefoot in the sand!) and I just can't imagine GratefulFest without you and we are sending all of our miracles do happen well wishes your way so that even if not then, we'll be dancing beside you sooner rather than later!

Hey guys. Just want to thank you all again. the responses and phone calls from everyone has helped to keep my spirit moving forward. I am very tired and shakey, low energy and feeling defeated on many fronts. This is bullshit because I know I am already a survivor. Difficult time dealing with bureaucracy. NJ won't pay for the most important medication needed so i am at the library across from CVS waiting to pick up quinine. I already have trouble keeping food down and quinine is know to be difficult on the stomach. Somehow I still feel grateful and know I will be dancing again someday-hopefully soon.

I am so grateful for the many friends and kind souls I have met through this forum and DSO. The high quality music played by the band and the kindred souls of the fans is something that I felt was lost in the later years of the GD experience. Thank you band, crew, and fellow heads! This microcosm of society has enriched my life more than I could explain. Hope to see you all on the road soon!

peace&love

cnj

Guest crazy digits

Hey guys. Just want to thank you all again. the responses and phone calls from everyone has helped to keep my spirit moving forward. I am very tired and shakey, low energy and feeling defeated on many fronts. This is bullshit because I know I am already a survivor. Difficult time dealing with bureaucracy. NJ won't pay for the most important medication needed so i am at the library across from CVS waiting to pick up quinine. I already have trouble keeping food down and quinine is know to be difficult on the stomach. Somehow I still feel grateful and know I will be dancing again someday-hopefully soon.

I am so grateful for the many friends and kind souls I have met through this forum and DSO. The high quality music played by the band and the kindred souls of the fans is something that I felt was lost in the later years of the GD experience. Thank you band, crew, and fellow heads! This microcosm of society has enriched my life more than I could explain. Hope to see you all on the road soon!

peace&love

cnj

keep your head up capn" love ya buddy..

Archived