September Shows

Teacher Matt

• Forum MVP

GIDDYUP !!! ..... Saturday in the Fall in Ohio....

Buckeye Football win vs. Toledo @ Ohio Stadium aka "The Horseshoe (weather is nice and the coeds are out) ... 12pm kickoff...

then make the drive up to Bellefontaine (around an hour) for DARK STAR ORCHESTRA...

what a Saturday with a dose of a young Barraco in the mix

YES .... fyi ..any of you band or crew want to have experience game day in Columbus let me know... I have been to a few of those in my days...

looks like this show took a major step in the right direction for me to be at....

Friday September 9th - Flight on Southwest at 5pm out of Las Vegas landing in Columbus at 12:15am is purchased !!!

I might have to be "get loose" Saturday September 10th..... nothing like an Ohio State 7am tailgate followed by a 12pm kickoff and topped off with Dark Star doing a JGB show at 7pm ....

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

(DSO should do a benefit show for Benrnie Sanders, the independant Senator from Vermont. He speaks for us! That is all)

Can't say how much I agree with this. Even if I couldn't make the show I would donate money. He is one of only a few true public servants.

• Forum MVP

Just checked the Yost and they're almost finished with a major renovation inside and out ... it looks like the whole area had a face lift ... lots of good mexi food on the main street ... we're gonna have a good time in socal !!!

Archived