Thursday Oct. 6th - Salt Lake City

Friday Oct. 7tth -

Saturday Oct. 8th - Denver

Sunday Oct. 9th - Fort Collins

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rob Eaton

The DSO ticket site is wrong the HOB San Diego show os on Thursday 9/22 NOT 9/21. That will be fixed next week.Fri will be in LA at the El Rey, Sat will be a private fundraiser near LA.

• Forum MVP

Thanks for the heads up on the San Diego show...

Private Fundraiser on a Saturday of one of the rare weekends I can see DSO.... wtf ?!?...

I am busting heads if it is for the Committee to Re-Elect the President .... :blink::wacko: .. now if for Mitt Romney then cool.. <_<

I guess I will have to go to Furthur... oops ... who said that .. :blink:

Ladies and Gentlemen - joking is healthy for the heart .. :rolleyes:

• Forum MVP

Here is what we got so far

Thursday September 8th - Outdoor show in Bellfontaine, Ohio

Thursday Sept. 22nd - San Diego House of Blues

Friday Sept. 23rd - El Rey ... LA

Saturday Sept. 24th - Fundraiser for Mitt Romney !!! .. yes !!

Sunday Sept. 25th - Ventura

Tuesday Sept. 27th - Santa Ana

The outdoor show is the Werks Festival and it is on Sept 10, saturday night!!

My son's band, The Folkadelics, are on this show as well as the Ledges!! RB

• Forum MVP

The outdoor show is the Werks Festival and it is on Sept 10, saturday night!!

My son's band, The Folkadelics, are on this show as well as the Ledges!! RB

GIDDYUP !!! ..... Saturday in the Fall in Ohio....

Buckeye Football win vs. Toledo @ Ohio Stadium aka "The Horseshoe (weather is nice and the coeds are out) ... 12pm kickoff...

then make the drive up to Bellefontaine (around an hour) for DARK STAR ORCHESTRA...

what a Saturday with a dose of a young Barraco in the mix

YES .... fyi ..any of you band or crew want to have experience game day in Columbus let me know... I have been to a few of those in my days...

• Forum MVP

Here is what we got so far

Saturday Sept. 10th - Outdoor show in Bellfontaine, Ohio

Saturday Sept. 24th - Covert show ... Area 51

Saturday Oct. 1st - Regency San Francisco

Thursday Oct. 6th - Salt Lake City

Friday Oct. 7tth -

Saturday Oct. 8th - Denver

Sunday Oct. 9th - Fort Collins

• Forum MVP

Saturday Oct. 1st - Regency San Francisco

I think I may make it to all of these shows !!! :dsorocks:

• Forum MVP

Fundraiser for Mitt Romney?

I know crazy isn't it... I would have pegged Eaton a Tea Party guy and Barraco somewhere between Green Party and rule by Monarchy ... and I have seen "I like Ike" bumper stickers on the back of the bus signed by Koritz and Dino ... so we know how they feel ....

"Mitt Romney - the new cool"

• Forum MVP

Matt, don't get too confindent. Toledo might surprise you. I seem to have heard that Ohio State has lost a few folk lately.

Peace and Love,

Doc

the only question that needs answered on this particular Saturday in September is how many of the Buckeye football players I round up to hit the DSO show with me that night... my convoy might be a little late as I am picking up the tab for some new tattoos for the players ... I am thinking something simple yet able to make the point... "Steal Your Face" tats... yeah that is the ticket..

oops .. almost forgot...

Bucks - 47

Toledo - 0

• Forum MVP

A few thoughts here:

1. Barraco's politics: I'd say ranging from Green Party to Monarchist pretty much covers all the bases.

2. Ohio State front line spinning at a show would really clear out the dance floor.

3. You all might find this interesting as far as the Sept. 10 Werks festival is concerned... http://headstash.com...al-eoto-dso-khb

A few thoughts here:

1. Barraco's politics: I'd say ranging from Green Party to Monarchist pretty much covers all the bases.

2. Ohio State front line spinning at a show would really clear out the dance floor.

3. You all might find this interesting as far as the Sept. 10 Werks festival is concerned... http://headstash.com...al-eoto-dso-khb

Wow! A show at the River Theater in Guerneville! That be a local show for me...Saw Garcia there in 82' I think...Very excited about this one!

• Forum MVP

Wow! A show at the River Theater in Guerneville! That be a local show for me...Saw Garcia there in 82' I think...Very excited about this one!

The Russian River ... almost got in some trouble there in between Cal Expo and Shoreline 1990 , tragedy narrowly averted though ... :cheers:

• Forum MVP

DSO is also playing Hardly Strictly in Golden Gate on 10/2. A nice free Sunday day set in the park. Where have we heard this one before?

:)

Things are starting to get busy ... I really need to get my calendar in order ... :dsorocks:

• Forum MVP

Thur Sept 29- Monday Oct 2nd would be a fun trip.

but if you did not notice another weekend night on the west coast without a show.... Saturday Sept 24th (private show) and Friday Sept 30th as well has no show listed ...

that throws wrenches into some peoples plans... because darn I was hoping for a DSO fix on the Sept 22nd, 23rd, and 24th in So Cal... but it looks like the 24th will be spent at the beach ... Mike you hear that ?? .... darn tough life .... :rolleyes:

Guest Rob Eaton

I believe Sat 10/1 is at the Regency Ballroom. The Fri 9/30 show is a private show at the GAMH.... Don't know if they will sell tickets for Fri. It's a 50th birthday bash for a Dead Head who lives in the Bay Area. The Private show in LA on Sat 9/24 is a benefit event being held by a very wealthy family on Topanga Canyon. The Family does lots of charity work. We are even giving back money to help support the foundation. And NO we don't have a guest list for the private events.

• Forum MVP

The Private show in LA on Sat 9/24 is a benefit event being held by a very wealthy family on Topanga Canyon. The Family does lots of charity work. We are even giving back money to help support the foundation. And NO we don't have a guest list for the private events.

If you tell us the address , we'll just park across the street and listen to the music play ... no one will even know we're there ...;)

Archived