Weather Update For Ledges

Teacher Matt

that would be sweet, but except for a brief period of when i lived in CIncinnait, i have lived in NE Ohio my whole life and one thing i know .... a five day weather forecast in this area is about as worthless as the two years of Latin that i took in High School. :P

that would be sweet, but except for a brief period of when i lived in CIncinnait, i have lived in NE Ohio my whole life and one thing i know .... a five day weather forecast in this area is about as worthless as the two years of Latin that i took in High School. :P

agreed, but weathermen are more accurate at predicting temperature than rain. I like this forecast. Hope it holds up.

• Forum MVP

Gall is one division in three parties ....?????

All Gaul is divided unto three parts...but three parties would be cool. For you all that will be the main stage, the second stage, and the woods. Enjoy!

• Forum MVP

The Catholic Church performed Mass in Latin until the mid 1960's .... it was then phased out and Mass is now performed in the language of the country it is in....

My parents still tell me old stories about being born in the 1930's and growing up Catholic ... pretty cool I think... that is why I cannot wait to spend all of July with them back in Ohio ( well after Gratefulfest ..duh )

I use many Latin phrases with my students today... lot of solid quick hitters in terms of ideas/thoughts/daily challenges ....

sorry I am bringing my serious side to the board... "Sir - stop .. put down the IQ Test and slowly walk away" ...

I think all the 'latin' comments are hillarious - even though i can't understand a single word of them. :wacko: Which i think helps make my point ...

I know i'm preparing for rain or shine, because there certainly hasn't been a lot of the latter the last few months here. Whatever it is .... bring it on :D

Archived