Vibes Show Tonight

ripplinrain

• Forum MVP

Oh well, at least I am going to Bergan PAC tomorrow night! Too bad, though, I was really up for hearing their show at the Vibes tonight. I haven't missed the Vibes since 1998 and this year because I had to work, I couldn't go. Ya can't win 'em all! Here are some nice photos, though, from philzone posted by Taperrob: Vibes 7/21/11

I have been trying for a while.Even though advertised on their site I havent heard one DSO note.I guess it was all just a nice thought.Dissapointed

Just checked out the stream & it's up & running.....

Final notes of Star Spangled Banner rang out(unsure who performed it!)

No DSO or info about performers currently on stage!

Nice thought though, hopefully I'll hang around & be rewarded with DSO !

Peace,

Rob

:dsorocks:

Oh well, at least I am going to Bergan PAC tomorrow night! Too bad, though, I was really up for hearing their show at the Vibes tonight. I haven't missed the Vibes since 1998 and this year because I had to work, I couldn't go. Ya can't win 'em all! Here are some nice photos, though, from philzone posted by Taperrob: Vibes 7/21/11

u a front row dancer? back row sitter? see u at the pac.

Front row dancer--all the way! If I can at Bergan PAC (never been there). And I am wearing a purple tee with a batikky yin/yang. See you later!

there's a little room up front for dancin. i think the crowd will be sparse - so should be plenty of room

Archived