What's Next For Johnny K?

Guest jonnysketchball

• Forum MVP

It was rumored two years ago that John had signed an exclusive contract for 2 years. If that was the expected shelf life of Furthur,.....

Furthur has plans for spring 2012 according to news on today's "Tales from the Golden Road"

Peace and Love,

Doc

I have seen The John K Band a few times and it is a great show, but you wouldn't believe how poorly attended these shows are. They are playing venues that are half full (at best) that DSO is selling out (State Theatre Falls Church).

Maybe that's a good thing?

If John does this after Furthur there will be more of a following, undoubtedly.

• 3 months later...
  • Forum MVP

Looks like the answer to this question is - more Furthur tour , some P&F at TC and the JK Band is heading to Co in June for a 3 night run at Quixotes ... I don't think we have to worry too much about JK , looks like he's doing ok !!!

I think I might be passing through CO in June !?!? ;)

Looks like the answer to this question is - more Furthur tour , some P&F at TC and the JK Band is heading to Co in June for a 3 night run at Quixotes ... I don't think we have to worry too much about JK , looks like he's doing ok !!!

You sure get around !

Hope all is well on the Left coast !

Peace,

Rob

• Forum MVP

You sure get around !

Hope all is well on the Left coast !

Peace,

Rob

I'm still shadow boxing the pack O lips and wondering the land ... see you in June ... Hope All Is Well By You , Also !!!

• Forum MVP

Mike,

I think you will enjoy the JK Band. The drummer is a great fit for this band........understated, relaxed and tasty. The bass player has enough kinetic energy to power a small town for a day. Enjoy.

Archived