"you Might Be A Deadhead"

bs69

When you have to constantly keep reseting the GPS in your car, because it's always giving you the best route to ITHACA.

And when GDTRFB,SSDD,BIODTL,SOTM,LTGTR,NFA, and WALSTIB all have meaning to you.

i don't know (it took me a while) about that last one and i know i'm a head

• Forum MVP

I was in Florida at a nature reserve on vacation with my mom several years ago, just walking around taking in the scenes. A woman walked up behind me and said, "Do you miss Jerry?" I said "Every moment of every day." I turned around and we hugged long and hard. Without saying another word, but with smiles on our faces we turned and walked our separate ways. My mom looked at me real weird and asked "Where do you know her from??" I just said, "I don't." I don't think my mom has ever figured that one out.

• 2 weeks later...

So you aren't the only GWTW head out there...

Although I was a big O'Hara fan in the '60's, I was clearly more drawn to the color and the images and sounds of rings on fingers and bells on toes in the '70's, hence, a t was lost!

• Forum MVP

Although I was a big O'Hara fan in the '60's, I was clearly more drawn to the color and the images and sounds of rings on fingers and bells on toes in the '70's, hence, a t was lost!

With God as my witness, I shall never be poor again. (Works for the OWS thread in a way, too.)

Archived