D S O West Coast Tour

comesatime

• Forum MVP

Jesus! With that forecast, let's hope the music DOESN'T blow the roof off, or else we'll get soaked to the bones on the dance floor,,,,

On the other hand,,,,,

It's only water, right???!!

Inevitably, the roof doesn't have a chance of holding together at the Showbox....

Bring yer umbrella...heh heh heh

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest L~Cat

sounds like an elective setlist to me.... 27 songs with rain to choose from.... Hey RB, how about that samba? :lol:

it is April fools in eugene...who knows what these pranksters will be up to

Guest L~Cat

Or they could be pranksters and do all "sunshine" songs to balance out the rain outside...how many songs would that include??

way many more than rain!

ohhh lord have mercy did i also mention mercury, mars, and saturn are all retrograde? And we'll get a full moon in SF

• Forum MVP

AHHHHHHHHHHH sooooo close!!!!!!!!!!!!

um.... thanks again DSO for existing. I don't think I can say it enough. I learned how to dance at your shows. I danced at 7 walkers the other night and because of the beaming energy I now have a new home to go to out here (ya'll know, it was mighty fun to be with a couple that has been together forever, but DAMN, not so fun to be in the middle of in the end... when its hurtin' not healing you gotta move on and if i had to sing hurts me too one more time.........) so now I get to come to the show with the couple I am most grateful for and my new dancing family that I am walking towards.

sorry for the personal life gushing, I just get a little excited sometimes! http://www.facebook.com/#!/note.php?note_id=10150658145869537

anyways, see you guys in Arcata, can't say if I'll make it to anymore, but the road is so wide open I imagine I'll ride on down for a while and enjoy the music while I can!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait.

Archived