Wonder If Dso Would Take A Ballet On Shows

mattohio

say they gave you a choice to vote online on which show you would want to hear

say a 70s late 80s or a oringal? do you think it would go over im not saying do this every night what they got goin on is kick ass but it crossed my mind and i thought i would share it

cant wait to see them again

Matt

• Forum MVP

Here is what I would vote for:

Do either an aution or some kind of benefit where they raise money for a particular cause. The winner of the drawing or the winner of the auction could either pick the show or at least some of the tunes in the Original.

I would come up with a wicked setlist and would do my best to make sure the band would enjoy the selections. They might tire of:

Scarlett>Slipknot>Fire>Sacrlet>Slipknot>Fire>Scarlet>Slipknot>Fire

I like the idea as long as it might raise a buch of money for a cause and was only done maybe 1X per year. Interesting Idea!

• Forum MVP

I don't think the question is whether the band should do Swan Lake. It's whether they'd "take a ballet on shows". Because that would mean an extra bus, they should ask local ballet companies in each area to come on stage and interpret the songs. Looks Like Rain pas de deux? If we don't have a winner after six or seven ballets, we could decide everything in a smoke filled room.

How about this. I have 10 years of ballet training under my belt. Y'all could pay me for a tour and rope off some space. I will work on my pirouettes and grand jetes in the meantime. I will find a couple recruits who look cute in tutus and we will do our own interpretive grateful dead ballet.

I also can tap dance up a storm. Triple time step anyone?

Archived