Mighty High Lineup

August West

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Advisory Board

Herdy, Tink is just worried you won't be dishing up the Singapore Slings at the club.

Singapore Sling:

Gin, Cherry Brandy, Benedictine, Triple Sec, Pineapple Juice, Lime juice, Grenadine, and a dash of bitters...

There.. make it yourself ;)

The only time I've EVER heard of a Singapore Sling is in "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas"... which makes sense as to why Chuck, my attorney who lives in Vegas, referenced the drink... by the way, did that ever happen, Chuck?

..."We were somewhere around Barstow , on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold..."....

Me.... Herdy....after I lost my hair.... to the fucking bats!!

fearandloathngduke.jpg

...and my wonderful attorney... Chuck... before he went grey.. but after he turned Mexican..

dr._gonzo_fear_and_loathing_in_las_vegas.jpg

• Advisory Board

Chuck I think he prefers to be called T- Bell or Tinkey. :rofl:

If you're tryin to make fun of ME, then I think you might want to re-read all those posts lol... and if you're not, well then fuck you anyways!! HAHAHA!!!! :) Love ya you sick fuck-o!

• Forum MVP

Yep, not you Ron. I have other words I use for my clients, anyway.

Some day T-bell will sit down on the ground by a cheerily roaring campfire, get some sand on his butt and ants in his pants, and the transformation to Festeveo will be complete. Til then, would you pass the Grey Poupon, please?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest crazy digits

I have decided I am /will be camping at this lil shindig and although no facilities, we will get by..

• Forum MVP

I have decided I am /will be camping at this lil shindig and although no facilities, we will get by..

I am camping as well. Call me in the future. I have a big group I am camping with so you may not want to be that close to the party and excitement, but we should chat in the meantime anyway. Been awhile.

• Advisory Board

I believe mine are at will call. Are you sure your tickets are coming in the mail?

I dunno.. I swore I asked for them to be delivered, and just checked the emails I saved with my purchase, but I can't seem to find out if I had them shipped or will-called... hmmmmmmmmmm what to do

• Advisory Board

wait a minute.... i haven't been on here in a while...

a bartender in a yacht club?????

umm, i'd like to echo this. a yacht club? herd, does that mean you serve people poolside and work with the evian misting ladies? frozen grapes? ringing bells? anyway, i'm completely fascinated by this development.

though really i just stumbled across that little tidbit while dropping by to say that--on something of a whim--i, too, have just purchased a ticket to mighty high! needless to say i was excited to see how many familiar faces will be materializing. i haven't been around much in the last two years, so it really will be like a little reunion from my perspective. anyway, you know who you are... give a call/text/e-mail and let's plan to catch up.

looking very, VERY much forward to an old-fashioned dso weekend--with maybe even a just the teensiest touch of trouble. strictly for old time's sake. naturally.

--much love and light from lala

• Forum MVP

umm, i'd like to echo this. a yacht club? herd, does that mean you serve people poolside and work with the evian misting ladies? frozen grapes? ringing bells? anyway, i'm completely fascinated by this development.

How did I miss this the first time. Herds kindred spirit:

ted.jpg

Fucking love Issac man! Herd > Gotta work on the wink ;) and the guns. The extra tips from this classic move will help you live it up that much more at Might as Well..err...Mighty High!

• Forum MVP

looking very, VERY much forward to an old-fashioned dso weekend--with maybe even a just the teensiest touch of trouble. strictly for old time's sake. naturally.

The trouble with trouble is that it usually starts out like fun. See ya in a few sweetness!!

• Forum MVP

As excited as I am to see you at mighty high, you gotta get out of here with that love and light crap :)

Would you prefer hate and darkness? Well, you are a Yankees fan....

Archived