Very Garcia Band setlist?

Ammagamalin Crew

• Forum MVP

Hey Dino or anyone in the Lexington area, can you recall the setlist form the show played on Friday night (1/27/12)? I was on the road with Emmylou last weekend and didn't get to experience it. I believe a post of any GD JGB DSO related bands setlists keeps the ideals going. Kinda like reading a Duprees Diamond Blues newsletter

• Forum MVP

Here You Go. I'll Try to get the recording on Archive soon.

Set One: The Way You Do The Things You Do ; *Sugaree ; *Cat's Under The Stars ; *Dear Prudence ; *I Shall Be Released ; *Tore Up

Set Two: *Waiting For A Miracle ; *Rubin And Cherise ; Simple Twist Of Fate ; *I'll Take A Melody ; Get Out Of My Life ; *The Harder They Come ; *The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down ; *Deal

Encore: You Never Can Tell (C'est La Vie)

Notes: This was the first Very Garcia Band show. Band: Lee Owens - Guitar, Roddy Pucket - Bass, Brad Slutskin - Keys, Dino English - Drums

* Jenny Adkins on Vocals

• Forum MVP

Wow, thanks Vortex... an archive listen would be nice and I'm so sorry to have missed it. Emmylou got me into to her three night run last weekend and I had to honr the queen of the silver dollar, it all ended up in Lexington anyone on Sunday night. I see there is a March VGB show listed on lee's website. Thanks again for the list! Been wanting a Mississippi Moon and Don't Let Go lately... maybe one of the Ohio DSO's shows?

• 1 month later...
  • Forum MVP

Here You Go. I'll Try to get the recording on Archive soon.

Set One: The Way You Do The Things You Do ; *Sugaree ; *Cat's Under The Stars ; *Dear Prudence ; *I Shall Be Released ; *Tore Up

Set Two: *Waiting For A Miracle ; *Rubin And Cherise ; Simple Twist Of Fate ; *I'll Take A Melody ; Get Out Of My Life ; *The Harder They Come ; *The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down ; *Deal

Encore: You Never Can Tell (C'est La Vie)

Notes: This was the first Very Garcia Band show. Band: Lee Owens - Guitar, Roddy Pucket - Bass, Brad Slutskin - Keys, Dino English - Drums

* Jenny Adkins on Vocals

Thank you for a copy last night, makes for a colorfilled Sunday afternoon!

Archived