Jamaica - "Jam in the Sand" - March 2013

Teacher Matt

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

Well they certainly have given us plenty of advance notice to plan for the "Jam In The Sand". I would guess this would end up costing about $2500 with the airfare. I would surmise that they only have a certain amount of packages available, I wonder what that number is? Good Lord willing, I'll be there.

• Forum MVP

Well they certainly have given us plenty of advance notice to plan for the "Jam In The Sand". I would guess this would end up costing about $2500 with the airfare. I would surmise that they only have a certain amount of packages available, I wonder what that number is? Good Lord willing, I'll be there.

I thought you wou weren't gonna get on a plane?!

Hopefully I can make this shin dig. Fuck it. I'll walk to Florida and take a paddle boat out to Jamaica.

Did think it was kinda funny that it said it was posted on the 10th as it wasn't then yet.... Can't wait to hear more!!! I SO want in!!! Kinda spells trouble but as ive survived the dam with you freaks i can't think of any better way to romp around Jamacia!!!

March of 2013 Jen.....

Really? I THOUGHT that was short notice! If I had only read that more carefully! I was just so excited to be rollin' out Negril style in 3 weeks. Guess I'd better start unpacking. I'm not gonna lie - this hurts a little bit.

Guest crazy digits

Jen, you don't have to lie..you just misread...no worries...next year could work for ya too and give you more time to plan with the kids :-)

• Forum MVP

Greg,Greg, in the sand....

I thought you wou weren't gonna get on a plane?

This is the beginning of the beginning.....

Let yourself go,

Welcome to the dark(star) side....

Em&me are there.....

Ps.... He gets on jets to go see a cover band...haha, haha, hahaha...yippee!!!

romp carefully Emma! I've been chased down the street in Jamaica because I didn't want to buy something from a vendor. Not sure I'd go back there again.... Actually stayed at Breezes but I think it Montego Bay....was decent for a bunch of spring breakers who didn't really want the typical spring break experience. Climbing the falls in ocho rios was the most fun of the trip. I can only take so much red stripe but inclusive sure is nice....

• Advisory Board

I am looking to room with someone as well... I definatly can not afford to room by myself, hell I can barely afford to go to this to begin with!! If anyone that I KNOW is going and needs a roomie, please let me know!!

• Forum VIP

This is the Same Resort Ratdog played their last shows in January 2010, I am looking at their reviews on the place and it was VERY GOOD, I am booked.... I think we should DEW a Gilligan's Island theme night like they do on Jam Cruise....this is going to be a blast....Dr. V

• Forum VIP

Herdy, I heard you Teacher Matt, Bix and Chuck have Booked the "low hanger" suite at the Hedonsim "Clothing Optional " Resort next door and worked out a "back door" path over for the shows each night,.....great work buddy you always know how to get more out of a trip....Dr. V

Archived