Jamaica - "Jam in the Sand" - March 2013

Teacher Matt

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perfect timing as this is now the honeymoon for my wife to be and I. Booked a room this morning, garden view suites are all gone so went with the ocean view. I would take Rob E's advice and hop on it fast. Can wait to party with you all.

• Forum MVP

Damn. The more people I see signing up for this the more I am tempted. I think in the end ill probably just blow my load on west coast tour and other little adventures. I'd rather go to 12+ shows and travel up and down the west coast then go to three or four and stay in some resort. Sounds real classy and all but a big part of the whole thing for me is traveling(in a car)and seeing different places. But damn it really is tempting, and it's not like it would sink my ship to put down that 500$ right now. Sigh.....restraint....

Damn. The more people I see signing up for this the more I am tempted. I think in the end ill probably just blow my load on west coast tour and other little adventures. I'd rather go to 12+ shows and travel up and down the west coast then go to three or four and stay in some resort. Sounds real classy and all but a big part of the whole thing for me is traveling(in a car)and seeing different places. But damn it really is tempting, and it's not like it would sink my ship to put down that 500$ right now. Sigh.....restraint....

If it's not gonna "sink your ship", then come!!! You're young, you're free! Now's the time, my brother! Do it all! West coast, east coast, road trips, resorts! Do it while you can before your wind changes. Besides, Doug and I would love good company on our Philly flight:)

anyone investigated airfare from east coast? I'm seeing $600+ (inbound. then another $600+ for outbound). Perhaps I'm looking wrong. That would be $2400 for airfare for wife and I. Hope I'm off.

sheesh. I did look just out of my own curiousity to see what it involves flying from SFO and of course you can't book that far out right now but I think it was like 600-700 RT coming from the west. I bet you can find something much less.

i did. a friend from out here in chicago. im just convincing more and more of my friends to come :) its too bad its only two people to a room...

you bringing your roommate out? lol

thats a good way to introduce her

Archived