Jamaica - "Jam in the Sand" - March 2013

Teacher Matt

you bringing your roommate out? lol

thats a good way to introduce her

hahahaha i let rick and coy crash at my house before they headed back to the east coast and my roommate got her first taste of three kids who have been on the road for days. she had a panic attack and started putting all the valuables in her room. got yelled at the next day but the laugh was worth it. she no longer wants to go to a dso show. lol fine by me :)

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

hahahaha i let rick and coy crash at my house before they headed back to the east coast and my roommate got her first taste of three kids who have been on the road for days. she had a panic attack and started putting all the valuables in her room. got yelled at the next day but the laugh was worth it. she no longer wants to go to a dso show. lol fine by me :)

that is funny .... HID THE SILVER AND GRANDMAS BROOCH !!!!!! .... and could somebody please take a shower for goodness sake !!!!!

• Advisory Board

got her first taste of three kids who have been on the road for days. she had a panic attack and started putting all the valuables in her room.

HAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! Oh god we are a weird bunch, which is why I LOVE you people so much!!

rick and coy crashing? that's not for the faint of heart. should have introduced her to the girls first :unsure:

agreed. however at 3am and after a couple rounds of drinks at the bar it seemed like a good idea..

ohhhh she ain't seen nothin yet. should have brought her down to the city suites.

ohhhh she ain't seen nothin yet. should have brought her down to the city suites.

she would have died. shes already asked if i need an intervention. unfortunately she hasn't realized that this is me being normal. probably gonna end up homeless when she kicks me out. wish you could meet her.. she's a trip and a half

she would have died. shes already asked if i need an intervention. unfortunately she hasn't realized that this is me being normal. probably gonna end up homeless when she kicks me out. wish you could meet her.. she's a trip and a half

• Forum MVP

so as I continue to research the Breezes where we are staying I am coming across a few recurring themes...

1. Clothing optional beach provided .... now this could just get down right crazy...

2. hearing the rooms and service are not 5 star for any means.... but I will reserve judgement until after my stay... as I am going for 3 simple reasons...

A. DSO shows at night ....

B. Relax on the beach during day

C. refer to A & B

• Advisory Board

Oh I'm all over option A... Who wants to see me naked? Since it's pretty much an open bar, there's a good chance you'll see it happen.. I tend to take off all my clothes when I get stoopid drunk :)

And don't forget option D. - Open Bar

Like I said... option A and D might go hand in hand...

Look out... nutjob on the loose....

heh heh I said nut heh heh

beavis.jpeg

Oh I'm all over option A... Who wants to see me naked? Since it's pretty much an open bar, there's a good chance you'll see it happen.. I tend to take off all my clothes when I get stoopid drunk :)

And don't forget option D. - Open Bar

Like I said... option A and D might go hand in hand...

Look out... nutjob on the loose....

heh heh I said nut heh heh

lol will it be the reincarnation of the neon jesus??? hope so, its been a long time.

I am looking for a roomate for Jamrock March 1-6 2013. I am in Negril 2-3 times a year so... u can hang out with me off the A.I. 7 mile beach is a trip. I usually rent scooters to get around cheaply... you will want to get away and adventure a bit ! I have the money for the deposit so please be ready to book soon if interested. I live in Wisconsin. Male 41 years on Earth. My e mail dan.turner2@yahoo.com

Guest L~Cat

I can't believe you still have that picture! excellent!! who's bringing the snuggie and whos bringing the donkey :)

whats that tune keith and donna did? "I've got Jesus, and thats enough..."

well apparently not, because....here's johnny...... scary, just fucking scary.

5293_1102367598441_1204241335_239518_5272508_n.jpg

good luck out there.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived