Ziggys > Winston-Salem, NC

Tea

• Forum MVP

Original Recipe:

Set 1

The Promised Land ; West L.A. Fadeaway ; Hell In A Bucket ; Loser ; New Minglewood Blues ; Strange Man ; Mister Charlie ; I'll Take A Melody ; Mexicali Blues > Midnight Moonlight

Set 2

Saint Of Circumstance > Good Morning Little Schoolgirl ; Eyes Of The World > Dark Star > Alligator > Drums > Space > Alligator > King Solomon's Marbles > Throwing Stones > Dark Star > Death Don't Have No Mercy > Johnny B. Goode

Encore: The Golden Road

Man what a great fun show!!! So GLAD that we got an original recipe........mix of old/new GD tunes with some JGB songs!!! "I'll Take A Melody" was just incredible as was A Strange Man...........sister, you SUNG the hell outta that song...WOW......foot stomping and alll.......lol The crowd was just the kindest except for one unfortunate incident. A big thanks goes out to the band and for the kind people who stopped by and said Hello while checking out my dyes.....met some new friends,,,,danced with some old friends and had a great time................Thanks for keeping the GD memory alive!!!

• Forum MVP

Man I keep missing the hot originals....not that Chicago and Colombia weren't good shows but st. Louis, Peoria, and this one seem otherworldly. Looking forward to getting down to sunny Florida, warmth and DSO. Keep up the hotness!

Archived