06/01/2012 Wilbur Theatre, Boston, MA (4/14/72 Tivolis,Copenhagen)

tide

Would love to have a recording of this one. A wonderful performance of a Europe '72 show. DSO was amazing, a very special evening that deserves to be heard again.

04/14/72 (Fri) Tivoli Theater - Copenhagen, Denmark

Set 1: Bertha, Me & My Uncle, Mr. Charlie, You Win Again, Black Throated Wind, Chinatown Shuffle, Loser, Me And Bobby McGee, Cumberland Blues, Playing In The Band, Tennessee Jed, El Paso, Big Boss Man, Beat It On Down The Line, Casey Jones

Set 2: Truckin', It Hurts Me Too, Brown Eyed Women, Looks Like Rain, Dark Star > Sugar Magnolia, Good Lovin' > Caution (Do Not Stop On The Tracks) > Who Do You Love > Caution (Do Not Stop On The Tracks) > Good Lovin', Ramble On Rose, Not Fade Away > Goin' Down the Road Feeling Bad > Not Fade Away, E: One More Saturday Night Filler: Sing Your Blues Away

After last year's awesome recreation of 6/9/76-Boston Music Hall at the Wilbur, I didn't think DSO could bring the Boston crowd anything even remotely as good. But this gem from E72 tour was lovingly and masterfully recreated at the Wilbur. It was a show for the ages, and reminds you that - despite the spectacular setlists, arrangements and jams of 76 and 77, the Europe tour may still be the sine qua non of anyone's list of the best of the best. And of course DSO totally nailed it. This show absolutely deserves a CD release. Who Do You Love, indeed!

Archived