Dark Star Jubilee 2013?

jljbirdq

• Forum MVP

Agreed. Labor Day weekend is byfar the best for weather. Too hot at the 4th and much greater chance for rain Memorial Day.

That's where the comprehensive system of dikes and levees they are installing will come in. Plus everyone will take a turn at being the little Dutch boy if any of them spring a leak.

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That will be a great start to the summer. Memorial day weekend is great, but Summer Camp Festival is that weekend so sadly it may be hard for me to recruit some of my friends to come along, as my friends are younger heads who regular Summer Camp. I'll definitely be coming again to the Jubilee!

• Advisory Board

Mike, your friends would be making a terrible decision if they went to summer camp instead of the jubilee.

tee hee.

on another note, i will miss you this week, trailer park boys ricky. (saw a few episodes, and this dude certainly doesn't not look like you. just sayin'.) have fun out west!

~love from lala~

• Forum MVP

One can see the resemblance if they want their eyes too. It becomes even easier when the idea has been externally implanted. I don't really think you look like olive oil, she's a cartoon character for Christ's sake, but I've heard it said and I can't say that you don't not look like olive oil. I guess that makes the little boy Popeye. Now there I don't see the resemblance.

• Advisory Board

I don't really think you look like olive oil, she's a cartoon character for Christ's sake, but I've heard it said and I can't say that you don't not look like olive oil.

i don't think i've ever heard anyone say i look like olive oil before! hmmmm.

oh, double negatives.

Mike, your friends would be making a terrible decision if they went to summer camp instead of the jubilee.

Yeah tell me about it! Trust me I'm not going to let them go to Summer Camp easy; I know I'll be able to bring some of my friends to Jubilee no problem, but others I might have to kidnap.

• Advisory Board

Bahahahaaaa @ Rick

Lala... you DO kinda look like Olive Oil... just sayin' ;)

Found... HAHAHAAHAHAA uuuugug gug gug... :) Eat your spinach so you can grow up big and strong... you'll have to, to deal with Olive Oil, a.k.a. Lala :) hahahhaah

I don't know if you guys did last time, but I think it would be cool if we formed a heady campsite together.

oh boy.. Jubillee 2012 found about 10 or more of us camped together. our camp name was camp inappropriate. ill let your imagination fill in the blanks with how much fun we had.. more are always welcome to join or campsite next year as long as you can handle fun, rowdiness, and super late nights. we were LOUD :) and there is NO DRAMA allowed. pretty simple rules... ;)

• Forum MVP

I think Mike should meet some more of camp inappropriate and see what he's getting himself into. Of course the more the merrier but some people would probably prefer to camp away from team obnoxious and really only be visitors in inappropriate behavior. Im a puke out my dick ughhhh!

I appreciate you guys inviting me to "camp inappropriate." Don't forget I'm 21, soon to be 22; I like fun and rowdy a lot, and no drama is perfect. So count me in! Thankfully I'm so busy with school, this is going to come up quicker than I'll even imagine. Plus this will be right after I've graduated, so I'm going to be as blissed out as it gets, especially if I graduate summa cum laude. All smiles and a lot of dancing. I cannot wait!!!!

• Advisory Board

PUKE OUT MY DICK!!! UUUUUGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!

As captain of Camp Inappropriate, all requests of joining team inappropriate must be submitted in writing, along with an essay on how you will contribute to being a member of camp inappropriate..

Thank you! :)

hahaha

• Forum MVP

"camp inappropriate" , name hijacked from "team inappropriate" of NYC 2010...i suppose it's in the same vain, except we weren't running around yelling shit about puking our dicks out...not that there is anything wrong with that...

Archived