Dark Star Jubilee 2013?

jljbirdq

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PUKE OUT MY DICK!!! UUUUUGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!

As captain of Camp Inappropriate, all requests of joining team inappropriate must be submitted in writing, along with an essay on how you will contribute to being a member of camp inappropriate..

Thank you! :)

hahaha

Essay? You got it Herdy. Just give me a few.

• Forum MVP

I don't know if you guys did last time, but I think it would be cool if we formed a heady campsite together.

The whole place was a heady campsite. Was like our own private festival. Was awesome!! Next year there will be many many more people.

The whole place was a heady campsite. Was like our own private festival. Was awesome!! Next year there will be many many more people.

I was actually at the Jubilee. I just didn't know anyone from the forums back then. It was awesome indeed. Very laid-back vibe. I liked the crowd/music so much I was inspired to join the forums. From the various different shows I've been to, DSO hands down has the best crowd, always.

Where was camp inappropriate set up? Where you the guys screaming wake up and rage?

we were straight back from stage on top of the hill along the fence separating general from vip.. by the vip showers. we had a long row of tents and easy ups. come find us next year!!

• Forum MVP

I think I'm still on the fence. Convince me

:rofl:

That's rich. I did see the 'Memorial Day in Wine Country' event which obviously conflicts with the Jubilee. I guess that means we'll see you in 2014, right? Maybe 2015?

Archived