Dark Star Jubilee 2013?

jljbirdq

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

Sun I think you are WAY overthinking this.

I over think all the unknowns in my world!!    And this is my reality, just think about the metaphysical, or the things I can never answer, but search for answer too!!  Yes----I am stable, for now:}    But the more I know, the more I realize I do not know, and not knowing creates distress!!   Follow that line of reasoning----and you realize, I am a lost soul in thought who is only going to get worse:} Never stop thinking or asking.......    I had teachers in HS that tried to stop that part of my mental capacity. Fuck them, I left school, socially graduated, but more than excelled in University where why is encouraged!!!    Uh oh----sorry-------sharing more than I should!!!   

I just over think---yea, my poor wife!!! 

• Forum MVP

I guarantee that once Sun hits the scene at the Jubilee all his anxieties will be released. Love that guy! See you soon Sun.... We'll be in touch beforehand.

Thanks for that bro!!     My anxieties are not of the venue, but that its not tomo!!!       Much like superman, i feed from the Sun, and its hours are sharing its raze longer and longer.  My excitement folds everyday, and yes I am anxious for Jubilee....I am anxious to jump up and down and to guess the set opener.  I am anxious to call out the wrong songs, and maybe get one right.  i am anxious that I come home, and my wife does not have divorce papers.  I am anxious to hear a fucking China Cat/Rider---I am hopeful to hear some tunes that I would of never got to hear GD play live!!     I am anxious to get there and actually meet some of the band members.  Think I will skip that, as i would just geek the fuck out.   I am anxious about the drive.  

yea--thanks gr8ful for realizing I am anxious, and thanks so much for knowing my shoulders will shed all anxt when the music begins!!!

I wish i did not think so much---  i would not be such a geek  to so many people:{   GD told me to give a fuck less about that, but to love yourself, love others, and love the music.  Peace and happiness follows!!!  

Fuck yea bro-------I can not wait to spend the next couple decades seeing you and others at DSO shows!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advisory Board

...waaaay too much to do before then to have my mind go there.

I betcha that I have WAY more shit to do then you my friend! I'm packing up 36 years of stuff and moving it to Colorado... Baltimore to Denver with a few days inbetween at the circus..  I wish Columbus was the half-way point to the Denver area, but it isn't... I swear I've gotten triple the amount of gray hair since I decided to move.. A touch of Gray my ass... more like a handfull of gray... uuuugggghhhhhhh

• Forum MVP

I don't know what with having too much to do.  I plan to do 7 shows before the Jubilee. Not to mention help both star child with his travel preparations and herdy with his moving preparations.  It sure will be great to have another body in this big house even if it is a donkey.  

• Forum MVP

I am in the process of relocating back to Ohio and/or the South after this school year...

6 year in Las Vegas.... time for a new challenge .... a change is never a bad thing ....

If the timing works out I may be able to swing the Jubilee in between the move....

got some job offers to think over ..... a couple in Ohio and one as recent as today in the Magnolia State of South Carolina...

time for me to get some land in the country and teach some good old country folk ...

• Forum MVP

I am in the process of relocating back to Ohio and/or the South after this school year...

6 year in Las Vegas.... time for a new challenge .... a change is never a bad thing ....

If the timing works out I may be able to swing the Jubilee in between the move....

got some job offers to think over ..... a couple in Ohio and one as recent as today in the Magnolia State of South Carolina...

time for me to get some land in the country and teach some good old country folk ...

Matt, if you grace my state with your tax dollars you better get it right. It's the Palmetto State. We don't take to kindly to Northerners misrepresenting our heritage. However, deadheads are always welcome, far as I'm concerned.

• Forum MVP

Palmetto ..... Magnolia .... Peach ..... Sunshine ......

I failed the test today ...  but shall rebound....

job is in a tiny town of McBee ....near the North Carolina border... Head Boys Basketball Coach and Social Studies Teacher .... time to get back into coaching after taking the last 6 years off in that arena .....

still have a few other balls in the hopper .... stay tuned ..... nothing official as of yet

Archived