Dark Star Jubilee 2013?

jljbirdq

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

Looking forward to the coming weekend. Thought I'd register and say hello after short period of lurking. Hoping for an original setlist with a good mix of 70s/80's/90's on Friday night that has Viola Lee Blues as the encore!

That's the tune I'm looking for, I'll take it as a filler to end the night. I'd rather get it in the 2nd set of a 68 recreation. 

• Forum MVP

I got concern in the back of the head.   So excited for jubilee!!!    As we all are-----but the rocks have been creeping in to my dreams at night:{

Not sure how many of you can dance on incline.....I am not that good at it.  hate it actually.   To much eye closing....drinking, balance thing.

Should I bring grading rake with me to rake out a area of rocks?    I know that sounds goofy, but really.   would that work?

I read above about blankets and rugs.  I have no rug big enough for the room I need to dance---does anyone?

Is it flat on top of the hill?   or is it ripe for spinning into a downhill trip and roll:{ 

DSO DSO DSO------

You guys rock----can not wait to see you spout those gloriious sounds again:}!!!!!

Greetings from a rainy day in Georgia...

I have two tickets available.. ready to pass on to someone who is interested in attending the DSO Jubilee in Legend Valley/ Ohio next week..

I will need to know in the next few days as Mission Tix requires 2 days to change the name(s) on the tix.

let me know..  

(2) 3 - day, General Admisison ticket available. 

Kind regards,

Sharon..

• Forum MVP

Looking forward to the coming weekend. Thought I'd register and say hello after short period of lurking. Hoping for an original setlist with a good mix of 70s/80's/90's on Friday night that has Viola Lee Blues as the encore!

That's the tune I'm looking for, I'll take it as a filler to end the night. I'd rather get it in the 2nd set of a 68 recreation. 

Your going to see the bones jump out of my skin if they pop off a Viola Lee......

The Head is is high with anticipation.  

• Forum MVP

I'm excited....no, excited doesn't really describe it. I'm anxious. I don't know what to do with myself other than watch Steve's videos from this tour...but that just makes more anxious....I just want to be there....all good things...

...in all good time...

• Forum MVP

Just finished packing....due to a work trip this week won't be back til Wed. night and hittin the road Thur for what I consider the opposite of work.... errrr, the rewards of work. I work so I can play. We will play hard next weekend. My anticipation is high.....

• Forum MVP

This will be the longest week I will have to endure in recent memory.  The only upshot is that I am wall-to-wall at work which will mean it should go quicker - a great deal to try and pin down this week but the fruits of labor will indeed be sweet!

Bring on the Jubilee! :wub:

This will be the longest week I will have to endure in recent memory.  The only upshot is that I am wall-to-wall at work which will mean it should go quicker - a great deal to try and pin down this week but the fruits of labor will indeed be sweet!

Bring on the Jubilee! :wub:

No joke. Just joined this forum after reading this post just so I could trick myself into thinking I was already there. When I close my eyes I can kinda see it.

Honestly I've never been to DSJ, only Hookahville 31 and the El Ranchero back in April (man was it cold!). So anxious for this trip! I've heard from my friend that went to All Good last year that Legend Valley is quite nice and everyone was friendly. I almost made it but Hookahville 31 was changed to Frontier Ranch at the last minute (so last minute that the merch and handbill said Legend Valley on it).

I can't wait to be laying under those stars in 4 days!

• Forum MVP

Just saw 31 people on forums!!!     Never seen that high of number!!  It is awesome to see people getting excited, and even if your not posting, your reading!!   Getting excited, and ready to fill Ohio with some crazy love!!!!!  

Better late than never, as I feel so graced with finding this train!!!!  

Safe travels to you all.    Be safe, and take good care of yourself!!  

C you at Jubilee

• Forum MVP

Just want to warn everyone to be super careful on the way in and more importantly on the way out. I damn near got arrested last year leaving....so check you pockets before you leave :o  and be ready to get pulled over.

• Forum MVP

So last year was a drought ( up till jubilee) and no personal fires were allowed...so its safe to say this year will be different. So my question is what is the fire situation ? Bring my own ring,pit? Any help would be great. thanks.

• Forum MVP

Looks like these fires may be important if it really is going to drop to 45 at night. The forecast just keeps getting better! 2 more days!! :dsorocks:

BTW - love your Avatar StAlfonzo!  AWESOME!

45 might seem balmy when I see the forecast for Friday nite - a Low of 37?!?  My fears about gettin cooked outta my tent are indeed misguided.   I think I can make this work :) 

tick..tock........tick..tock

Archived