setlist benefit

Guest crazy digits

Guest crazy digits

....wondering how we could put together some donations for something worthy, like we did at NLQP for that little girl Jessica or another cause....we could select songs with donations or bids if you will....dso could come up with a jam in the sand attendee setlist ( show ) based on our donations? How to move forward?

Guest crazy digits

this is going over like a lead balloon...thought it was a good idea to raise a little bit of money for something good? Maybe I should have asked the band first whether this is something they would consider doing...that is, playing a setlist based on songs us jam in the sand participants choose based on contributions towards a good cause....guess I am looking for a little support here to see if this makes any sense whatsoever...thanks for reading.

• Forum MVP

I like the idea. Def think band approval shld be sought before we really get running with the idea.

I like the idea as well! Imagine the setlist that could be created with some strong donations...hmmm:

Set 1 (Acoustic)

Embryonic Journey > Cassidy, Pride and Joy, Duprees, Wish You Were Here, Bird Song > Black Dog > Bird Song, Layla, Simple Twist of Fate

Set 2

PITB > Sugaree > Jack Straw, High Time, BT Wind, Cumberland, Desolation Row, Mission, Don't Let Go > PITB

Set 3

Viola Lee > New Potato > Caution > Viola Lee, Scarlett > Cryptical > Fire > Other One > D/S > Cyrptical > Terrapin > Sugar Mags > Morning Dew > Sunshine Daydream

E: Harder They Come > Attics

Looks like a win/win to me :)

Guest crazy digits

check out this setlist dso created with donations!

how: 1426 • 07/07/2007 Nelson Ledges Quarry Park, Garrettsville, OH Setlist: 07-06-2007 Original Setlist 1: Shakedown, BIODTL, Candyman, Mr. Charlie,Me & My Uncle> Cumberland,Visions, Pride of Cucamonga, Music

2: Bird Song*, WRS Prelude> WRS Part 1> Eyes> Drumz*> Playin> World To Give> China Cat> I Know You Rider

Encore: Brokedown

Filler: None

Notes: BIODTL was 23 beats - *with Rob Eaton Jr.

Archived