What are you guys doing for winter/spring tours?

Cosmic Mike

Hello fellow space cadets,

Was wondering if you guys had any plans, and if so, what they are? Here's how my days look-

Positively:

Feb 09 - Columbus, OH

Feb 10 - Cleveland, OH

Tentatively, but almost assuredly:

Feb 12 - Munhall, PA

Mar 28 - Beaver Creek, CO

Mar 29 - Aspen, CO

Mar 30 - Denver, CO

Wishfully:

All of them

As you can see, I like adverbs.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

99% in (I'm going)

Fri Feb 1 Pabst Theatre Milwaukee WI

Sat. Feb 2 Vic Theatre Chicago IL

Fri Feb 15 Orange Peel Asheville, NC

Sat Feb 16 The Fillmore Charlotte, NC

Fri-Mon March 1 - 4 Breezes Grand Resort and Spa Negril, Jamaica

Thu. March 28 Vilar Center Beaver Creek, CO

Fri Mar 29 Wheeler Opera House (Aspen, CO)

Sat Mar 30 Ogden Theatre (Denver, CO)

Wed April 10 Sweetwater Music Hall Mill Valley, CA

Thu April 11 - Sat April 13 Great American Music Hall SF, CA

Thu April 18 - Fri April 19 Crystal Ballroom Portland, OR

50/50 (I will be at a few of these)

Mon April 15 Eureka Theatre Eureka, CA

Wed April 17 McDonald Theatre Eugene, OR

Sat April 20 Seattle, Wa

Thu Feb 14 The National Richmond, VA

Sun Feb 17 Variety Playhouse Atlanta, GA

Tues Feb 19 Vinyl Music Hall Pensacola FL

Thu Feb 21 Ferguson Hall Tampa, FL

Tue Feb 26 Revolution Hall Fort Lauderdale, FL

Fuck Adverbs. I'm playing the percentages.

Mike, if your coming to CO, get in touch. Your more than welcome to stay with me.

• Forum MVP

^^^ Pretty nice schedule there. My current situation is not very favorable to touring although I am GREEN with envy. Check out this crazy schedule:

100%

Asheville

Charlotte

50/50

Richmond

Atlanta

While this would barely wet the appetite for many of you, it is what it is. I am going to enjoy the hell out of whatever I can swing!

• Forum MVP

anyone wanting to go to sweetwater should purchase tickets promptly. I would have today but couldn't find em. Tiny place

saw jgb there about a month ago...real annoying wine and cheese type crowd. hour from house, i'll be there.

• Forum MVP

The Sweetwater will sell out but not out the gate. That said, I'll grab one within the next week or less.

The technical capacity (read: fire marshall), I've heard, is 313. Interesting number, although I don't know where numerology takes us from there...

• Forum MVP

The Sweetwater? Sweet! The show isn't on the venue's website so not sure how one buys tickets quite yet.

Watch it there...I resemble that remark. :)

HA!! well I like Wine too, cheese not so much...I'm referring to the kind of crowd that wants to eat cheese and drink wine and have full on conversations while the music is being played....maybe it will be different this time. And for the remark I owe you a beer or glass of wine :cheers:

• Forum MVP

Bloomington and St. Louis! Ill see you on the rail!! Look for the tall guy blocking everyone's view :)

Sure wish it was covington to bloomington to St louis instead of the zigzag, but i understand how booking works.

• Forum MVP

right now the 4 socal shows ... and maybe GAMH , I need a little break from socal ... I'll stay at the stinky super 8 on Geary , used to be the Lombard Hotel back in the GD days and eat at Tommy's during my stay , car stays parked no automobile needed to get around SF ... the future is wide open right now ...

Still waiting for my Feb. work schedule, but l should be at the Ohio shows. Hopefully another one or 2 also, we'll see.

I'm so jealous of those making the Jamaica run, l couldn't talk the wife into that one.

I wanted to have a little Florida tour, but I have a date(s) in Broomfield, CO at that time. That girl is getting a little predictable and I think its time for a break. I've actually vowed to try and stop flying all over for shows, and DSO's heavy Northeast schedule is a big factor in my plans ( that and DSO has really given me what I'm looking for in sound and song, Thank You). So, perfect timing for the Western tour announcement. I think I have a bunch of frequent flyer miles though....

Looks like I'll be meeting you at the Jubilee!

• Forum MVP

I believe The Sweetwater will be acoustic...

Yea I don't know if they should do that. With all the talkers in that joint I suggest something loud...at least a one drummer electric show. Don't want to see a repeat of the Birchmere in Alexandria earlier this year....

Archived