Jam in the Sand 2013

Tom Banjo

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like the price of this hoo ha went up approx. 1K per couple (1500 pp last year?). Not too sure now, as we have had to incur more CC debt for unexpected car repairs. I was gonna use the CC to do JITS 2014. Perhaps we'll say fuck it, and be irresponsible!! :huh: ]

:dsorocks:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Looks like the price of this hoo ha went up approx. 1K per couple (1500 pp last year?). Not too sure now, as we have had to incur more CC debt for unexpected car repairs. I was gonna use the CC to do JITS 2014. Perhaps we'll say fuck it, and be irresponsible!! :huh: ]

Ha! Forgot about this post. Just had to dump a bunch more money into my car (250K miles), so it won't be happening this year (2015) either. One of these years we'll make it. Please keep it rolling!

But, we have 4 shows coming up the next 2+ weeks,  so for that we're VERY happy. While I will miss Skip on Friday at Lupos, I'm intrigued to see RB on the bass. I've only heard him on bass in the acoustic format (LI steakhouse?). Love that show!

Thread drift apologies, carry on... :headbang:

ps Safe travels to all!!

Edit: I believe this is the Acoustic Duo show referenced above. Fairly certain Rob's brother Tom was on percussion.

http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=551730

• 1 year later...

Archived