Who's going and who is seeing who?

funkadelic1022

KARL DENSON KARL DENSON KARL DENSON KARL DENSON never heard of this guy, and two years ago I did jam cruise, and from the first note I heard, I had a new third favorite band. new Orleans suspects are pretty tight, herd a few shows from early this year. yonder of course,

• Forum MVP

JGB with new bass player Jimmy Hubbard, he is great....gonna get Gospel on Sunday baby.

I'll definitely go down and dance for Donna and Mattson, Folkadelics

will check out Matt Reynolds' set

and maybe make an appearance for Yonder.

and that's about it for this Lad.

definitely do twiddle!!!!! our second favorite band! you wont be disappointed. I am going to make it a point to show up for at least a couple minutes to everyone's performance this year, they all deserve our attention! but im especially excited for jgb, karl densons, wailers, john browns body, oh yea and DSO AND TWIDDLE!

• Forum MVP

I hope to hit at least some of everything I can but here is my list of appointment viewing:

JGB

Yonder

Folkadelics

Mickey Hart

Donna & Jeff

Twiddle

I'm sure I will catch some others but these are the ones I'm looking most forward to.

I kept seeing the countdown clock on the Jubilee site....I'm gonna stop looking at it.  May will never get here let alone advance at this rate.  It's like that scene is Risky Business when Joel is in class waiting for the clock to go from 2:59 to 3:00 and the hand goes back another minute right before the bell rings and he yells, "DAMMIT!"

Sometimes you just want it a little too much.... 

• Forum MVP

You do a bunch of railroad earth but you might be at the stage for yonder at a festival your already at? Come on man

Now wait a minute here, there is a big difference between Yonder and Railroad Earth. Railroad is not straight bluegrass, they play fast and slow songs, and get very pyschedelic with it. Yonder does not, and is mostly obnoxious. Come to think of it, If i'm going to attend any bluegrass it will be Greensky or Cabinet.

• Forum MVP

I'm down with Tea's list and I definitely recommend Cabinet. I've seen Karl Denson's Tiny Universe and he will be fun. Looks like Twiddle should be on my list too. Plus one on the comparison (or differentiation) between Yonder and RRE.

Oh, and plus one on giving the Poster Formerly Known as Mango some shit.

• Forum MVP

Chuck do you guys really think I don't hear a difference between yonder and rre?

I can only speak for myself and wouldn't presume to put words in the other guys' mouths. I have absolutely no doubt that you can both hear and articulate the differences between Yonder and RRE, not to mention a host of other jam grass and other bands under the big bluegrass umbrella. So there!

Stein, WTF do you have for lunch?

hope to see Cornmeal in 2014!

otherwise in 2013-

Mickey

Greensky

Cabinet

Rumpke

Wailers and wow- down to give all others a shot. pretty happy w/the lineup, no complaints at all  :D

Just really about DSO and c'mon mother nature- lets bring on the sunshine this time!

• Forum MVP

Im going to taking in as much as my 2 boys, the weather, and my own consciousness will let me. Hopefull both stages stay operable and you will be able to hear everything from where you camp. Going to be soooo much music. May mother nature please smile on us that weekend. Or just dont make me physically fight a monsoon like last year. Thought someone was going to have to build an arc

Archived