You win again

Greatest story ever told

He's gone

Let it grow

Easy wind - Lisa harp

NFA

Sing me back home

NFA

Jerry song '66 - Lisa kazoo -- help me ??

Box of rain

How sweet it is!!!!

Original sauce

Great energy show, house seemed full. So many highlights big boss man, pig style, f'n awesome. Loose Lucy, easy wind, black throated, sum bitch that was good shit. SMBH....gorgeous. Fun fucking show!!

• Forum MVP

Yes one drummer, Koritz, Dino on 2nd That. Deadduck, those aren't the missing songs. If I've even heard that Phil song I didn't remember it... Definitely have heard the Jerry encore opener but just couldn't name it... Old age and treachery.....

• Forum MVP

Wow POC is always on my 10 year olds "wish list" when i take him to a show. And may have heard that jug band song when they played the buskirk chumley in bloomington. I know they played some old old stuff but the jug band portion is not on the archive. Nice show full goodies.

Setlist on DSO site doesnt show jug band tunes either. Can anyone prove or disprove my fuzzy memory?

• Forum MVP

Phil song-Pride of Cucamonga

Jerry song- Lindy Rag( 66 Dead and jug band song)

'twas a goodun!! RB

Thanks RB. POC is one I need to get to know better. It's very rare in my rotation, but those that like it, love it! Lindy Rag was a sweet jig.

Phil song-Pride of Cucamonga

Jerry song- Lindy Rag( 66 Dead and jug band song)

'twas a goodun!! RB

Thanks RB. POC is one I need to get to know better. It's very rare in my rotation, but those that like it, love it! Lindy Rag was a sweet jig.

POC never played live

Great Show -   we drove from Chapel Hill and brought our 10 year old son and & 11 year old daughter.    The crowd was very cool to them both,  which we appreciated.

First set rocked,  72-73 style.   The pig tunes were outstanding.  Loved the 15 minute Good Lovin with rap interlude.

Thanks DSO !

Archived