Why Syria?

XChemistry

Who put us in charge of being the.World Police? No wonder China is.getting Rich while we are getting poor. Has not Afghanistan or Iraq taught us a lesson? Could you justify your Son or Daughter dying in the Middle East? Did the U.S. not learn from the Domino Theory? How would you have felt if your Son had died in Vietnam?

Throwing Stones

• Forum MVP

I guess u don't realize that corporations don't make money from peace. Boeing and other huge contractors make billions from war and give massive campaign contributions to congressman. When peace lovers donate more is when war ends lol.

• Forum MVP

first time I have complimented Obama since his Presidency.   Seek congressional approval, and I hope to fuck he does not get it!!!!

enemy's fighting enemy's should be are number one point of MEast foreign policy.  Better neighbors kill each other than my cousin, some of my friends, and fellow countrymen.   Not to mention using money that we borrow from China    For centuries/millennia, It has proven that western forces in ME does not end very well.

I find it funny Arab Council votes for United Nations action.  What?   Eygpt/ Suadia Araba, and Jordan all have f-16's and a strong arsenal.  Given to by the US.   Why don't they risk their sons lives, and spend their money.

UK did the right thing.  Don't get involved.   Let them all kill each other over there, because there will be whole lot less to kill us.   No matter what side we pick, we are picking monsters.  Rebels or Ashad....none of them like us, and just use us for our money and stupidity.

John McKaine.  Fucking idiot.   We are all Georgians today.   A statement made years ago when Russia invaded one of its satellites.  Mckaine wanted to send aid for that too.  What?  Start issues with Russia. 

Time to withdraw our overt and covert military actions, and that region figure itself out.   I am not willing for my Son's or daughter die for anyone in the ME.  Jew or muslim------figure it out yourself, and stop sucking resources that the U.S. does not have.

Stupid shit!!

• Forum MVP

Got baited by a warmonger into posting this on his facebook post.

Please don't fall victim to the American War machine. America makes tons of money off the death of both foreigners and Americans. The weapons used in the attack could very well have ties to US weapons manufacturers. I know with a certainty that both the rebels and the Syrian government are armed with US manufactured weapons. 

The situation sucks. The Syrian government may very well be guilty of horrific tragedy. A tragedy that scars the history of Syria. Don't let it be a tragedy that scars America. Anyone that thinks America can help pacify Syria with the use of force and without a long occupation doesn't understand war. Anyone who thinks we (as in the bottom 90%) can afford another war doesn't understand economics. Unfortunately weapons manufacturers set to benefit greatly from this and their ties through lobbying and polliticking to our government makes US armed involvement feel not only likely but imminent. 

Do you believe that the French, British, or any other country should have invaded the US and changed the course of US history for their treatment of the native american people? What about interceding to change the outcome of the Whiskey rebellion? How about showing up in support of the kids at Kent State? What about the schools and hospitals in Iraq and Afghanistan? We need to let the Syrian people settle Syrian affairs just like we believe in letting America settle Americans affairs. 

The notion that the country with the largest murder rate, the most criminals per capita and largest prison population knows anything about what is right or wrong for a country is plan ludicrous. America needs American tax dollars and money to stay in America. We need better schools, hospitals, and roads. More importantly, we need to take the side of nonviolence for once and show that we understand only love can conquer hate.

Got baited by a warmonger into posting this on his facebook post.

Please don't fall victim to the American War machine. America makes tons of money off the death of both foreigners and Americans. The weapons used in the attack could very well have ties to US weapons manufacturers. I know with a certainty that both the rebels and the Syrian government are armed with US manufactured weapons. 

The situation sucks. The Syrian government may very well be guilty of horrific tragedy. A tragedy that scars the history of Syria. Don't let it be a tragedy that scars America. Anyone that thinks America can help pacify Syria with the use of force and without a long occupation doesn't understand war. Anyone who thinks we (as in the bottom 90%) can afford another war doesn't understand economics. Unfortunately weapons manufacturers set to benefit greatly from this and their ties through lobbying and polliticking to our government makes US armed involvement feel not only likely but imminent. 

Do you believe that the French, British, or any other country should have invaded the US and changed the course of US history for their treatment of the native american people? What about interceding to change the outcome of the Whiskey rebellion? How about showing up in support of the kids at Kent State? What about the schools and hospitals in Iraq and Afghanistan? We need to let the Syrian people settle Syrian affairs just like we believe in letting America settle Americans affairs. 

The notion that the country with the largest murder rate, the most criminals per capita and largest prison population knows anything about what is right or wrong for a country is plan ludicrous. America needs American tax dollars and money to stay in America. We need better schools, hospitals, and roads. More importantly, we need to take the side of nonviolence for once and show that we understand only love can conquer hate.

if we make a ton of money off it why can't we afford it?

• Forum MVP

Ducats, I actually considered what your saying.  I am not investor in an American defense or weapons contractor at the moment, but I have identified 2 or 3 defense companies of which, if you have no conscience, you could invest in and would be set to make a small fortune.  Unfortunately, I explained why I don't benefit.  I am not an investor and the tax revenue generated doesn't reach me because our government misappropriates our funds.  I thought I was pretty clear that the top 10% will benefit.

Ducats, I actually considered what your saying.  I am not investor in an American defense or weapons contractor at the moment, but I have identified 2 or 3 defense companies of which, if you have no conscience, you could invest in and would be set to make a small fortune.  Unfortunately, I explained why I don't benefit.  I am not an investor and the tax revenue generated doesn't reach me because our government misappropriates our funds.  I thought I was pretty clear that the top 10% will benefit.

u were. u just didn't explain that you were referring to same in that second sentence.

• Forum MVP

"We" don't make money of off wars.  Some of the powerful make money off of war!!!!!!  Yes, some of it trickles down into the economy, but it all needs to be "eventually"  paid back -----with interest.  What ever trickles down, will and does get sucked back up through taxes.

Unfortunately however, between economics and war, our country has not seen anything yet.   I recommend investing in ATLEAST a square acre of arable land for each individual in your family.   Several water sources, and some old school education on how to do shit!!!!!

Scary to think the cold war was the most stable time in our nations history:{

• Forum MVP

I vote NO , NO , NO ... no more middle east ... just let them handle their own shit  ... PLEASE  !!!

including if Iran nukes Israel?

at that point , we nuke the whole middle east and everyone problems are solved ;) ... but seriously ,,, I would let Israel handle it , they know what to do and are not afraid to do it ... they are better at this than we are !!!

Archived