Dark Star Jubiliee 2014

jljbirdq

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

According to string theory, the butter knife could split the diamond if the atoms aligned properly.

Precisely my friend!

With that being said, I keep walking into the wall expecting to eventually reach the other side and all I've ended up with is a headache and bruised knees.

• Forum MVP

But there is a universe where you did break on through to the other side. Just keep trying. I think that repeating the same act over and over again, despite incontrovertible consistent results, expecting a different outcome is a sign of mental vigor.

• Forum MVP

But there is a universe where you did break on through to the other side. Just keep trying. I think that repeating the same act over and over again, despite incontrovertible consistent results, expecting a different outcome is a sign of mental vigor.

t even t

Besides a hankering for DSO I do have a BS in Physics. According to quantum theory as long as the time that a possibility of an occurrence happening, such as oozing through a wall, is less than the age of the universe (10 to the twenty sixth power or so seconds) than it is actually possible.

So 10 monkeys sitting at typewriters typing 10 keys per second will "never" just accidentally stumble upon typing the bible. But even slightly shorter pieces such as Desolation Row would occur!

• Forum MVP

very little knowledge about physics:}!!!  Compared to many, but in reality,  IT ALL DEPENDS ON THE MONKEYS:}!!!!!!!

The drive back to DC after Charlottesville was comprised of quantum theory, physics, political philosophy, economics, and how it all related to the Grateful Dead.  Mind you Cosmic Mike has a wonderful mind to explore, and learn:}!!!   As do many of you fine forum fellows, and beautiful gals:}

Just for fun!!!!!   Many years ago, I turned into a string, bypassed higgs boson, and went straight into pure energy!!!!!!   The ripple was small, individualized, with no one else experiencing the strange force of transition, but the result was life changing------There were many brains that wrapped around a singularity, and for a moment, it all made sense.  

Oh Wait-------That was 2nd night Jubilee:}!!!!   Dangerous Monsters Testing my mental fortitude!!!!----for the first time, and OMG---Pure excitement:}!!!!...I know now, and  understand why the helix molecule took a extra ump to be conceptualized!!!!!!!!!  Better Yet-------is there any guess why CERN was built close to Sandoz?    Some things are more than what they seem:}!!!!!!

Sorry about the Sunny stretch..........but I am in need of a Desolation!!!!   Being my age, I am so surprised, but Grateful I have got more Stephen's than Desolations, but I still need those words under the Dead's Umbrella, and I think Eaton could do a half way decent job:}!!!!!!!!

A big thanks to you all for making me smile and laugh as I read forums:}!!!!!!   And to get my butt excited already for a festival nearly a half year away!!!!

Warm wishes, and a big thanks!!!!!

• Forum MVP

I feel super silly:}!!!  Thanks for showing grace to a forgetful fellow Mr. Vegas---:}!!!!!!

Sometimes I pay more attention to the local loser, and I hope for mercy on my soul!!!

I look forward to the dance as well!!   So I would kindly say, the pleasure will be all mine!!!!!!!

I love the characters that come around when the circus is in town:}!!!!!!!!!

Archived