Dark Star Jubiliee 2014

jljbirdq

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

Thanks for the love and the many words above!!!    Got my storage unit today, moving all my stuff out, hopefully with out to much fighting.  People (Wife/Mother in law) here think everything I have is there's and everything I have is there's.   

I could never live with myself taking what does not belong to me, but these women are such materialistic selfish witches.  My body is near state of collapse.   I stopped my consumption of many things yesterday.  I still need the zans, as they are the only thing keeping me from just breaking down with desperation.  

Starting to mentally separate my kids from my life.   THat is the hardest thing in the world, as I wanted to teach them so much, and they will never learn it.  I just cant live a life under someone else's terms.    that's not marriage, its a dictatorship.  Wife said she did not want a divorce just another separation.   Oh well, I cant live a life afraid that if she has a bad day, she just throws me out, plus who knows what and who she is with!!!!

I am sure I will stick the summer out here, get all my work done, make some good money, than head west.  I miss my mountains and dessert, and I feel most free in those environments!!!

Anyone who has suggestions, or friends in the west that might want to tempo hire a hard worker, half way smart guy to get me started as I settle in, than please give me a shout out.   20 years ago, I would of just left, at 40 I am scared, I am terrified to start anew.  But I work harder than 18 year olds, you can see that in my dance, and I am smarter than the majority, common sense as well.

Really, if someone has a friend, or can give Sunny a chance to start a new life, please offer some suggestions. 

Peace and be well!!!!!!!!!!

• Forum MVP

When Sun dances at a show, the energy exerted is the equivalent of a full Ironman.  Totally amazing! 

Jubilee was the highlight of 2014 and I'm hoping to make to Black Mtn at athe end of the summer. 

Not that it matters very much, but in case anyone begins to wonder, my semi-prolific posting (at least by the standards of this community) is going to wind down quite a bit going forward.  My main sales-guy is leaving after 7 years and our leadership has decided not to replace the position.  This means that my workload just doubled and there will likely be much less transitional time to spend adding content here.  It will also crimp my already limited DSO show-going ability although it was never going to be what it once was. 

I'll still lurk around and there's always the times when my insomnia rears its head which may produce a contribution or 2.  Change is here for many of us and right around the bend for the rest.  Embrace it and it will shine for you!  Fight it - and you will always be at war.

Have a great weekend!  Wish me luck as I embark on trying to do more with less.

Peace to everyone!

T

Sunny, i know my opinion or thoughts are just mine but please remember this is just a band..family is more important than anything else in the world....keep that in mind because family will last forever...love you buddy...hang in there and be positive!!

• Forum MVP

You guys are so awesome!!!!   Your words bring smiles, your comments at the same time bring tears!!  Thank you for the support, it really does help!!!! 

T........You are a great contributor to these forums.  Your words and description of shows manifest my own feelings!!!!  I wish I was ironman, but much like you, really just a delicate flower in disguise!!!  You have been and are a asset to this community, and the first person to give me a chance when I jumped on the wagon!!!!  I wish only the best for you buddy!!!!!

The only true constant in life is change!!! 

I hope you all realize that I am the one who feels honored to share dance space, and friendships.   I am so thankful that you all exist and are continuing this marvelous culture and tradition!!!!  I am even more honored you all gave me a chance, I know I came on pretty strong, and at many times incoherent:}!!  Thank you all from the bottom of my heart, I do consider you all my extended family!!!  

Hope this does not back fire by mentioning, but I got a phone interview for a contract position in Afghanistan.  Praying I can recert my clearance, but that's out of my hands.   War zone work is something I am looking forward too.   Perhaps than the ironman might come out! 

I ran away at a young age to see The Boys, now its time to run away again.   Taliban and wookies seem the same, so perhaps I will be at home far away.  

Again, thanks so much for the kind words above, and yes, I know its just a band, but honestly its more than that!!  Passions run deep, and if it was not for the music, I feel I might of grown to be  a shallow materialistic fuck that I am now trying to remove my self from.  LIfe is not about possessions, its about relationships, and the impact others make on you, and the impact you make on others!!

It is my hope that I made a positive impact on this community, because you all absolutely rock!!!!  DSO is our medium to share love, light, and a greater sense of something much bigger than our own personal lives!!!!   I am a true believer! 

one last note: as I write novels, I know, I don't even know how to dance!!!  I have no rhythm or rhyme.  I remember in boot camp, I was in the church quire.   They asked me not to clap with the music, as I was always out of step.....hahaha.

I got yelled at so many times, because when we marched in formation, I was always bouncing, and could never keep a good cadence.  I volunteered to play sick during drill review for the benefit of my flight, cause I could never keep in step.   Point being, I am only able to dance to GD/DSO, other wise, I am just a tall lanky guy that looks funny.  The music is magic, and it has and does magical things for me!!!!    How do you give that up?  If I am able to, I am going to spread the Dead's word and magic to a war torn country.   They already look hippy, maybe its just time to give them the music!!!!   The thought makes me smile!!!!!!

Dancing Taliban to Jerry, Bobby, and Phil-----come on, does that though just not make you smile with some irony!!!!!

Warmest wishes to you all, and again, over and over, thank you so much for letting me be part of this community!!!! 

Going to leave this brokendown palace, on my hands and my knees, I will row row row!!!!

Good luck sunny. I hope everything works out ok. Been through the whole separation thing a few times and then eventually  got a divorce. it was hard becoming a part time dad but looking back probably should have done it sooner, change is always scary but often for the best.

• 1 month later...

Archived