Winter Tour

bs69

St. Louis show thanks to BS69 for getting me the "hook-up" on tickets for the survival pool I won this year!!!  YIP YIP!!! Was planning on going to Pabst Theater in Wi but super bowl is next day and would have been a long drive home to make it to our super bowl party at the house. Who knows might go to Indy if my super bowl pick wins!!!  be safe everybody and have great shows!!

• Forum MVP

St. Louis show thanks to BS69 for getting me the "hook-up" on tickets for the survival pool I won this year!!!  YIP YIP!!! Was planning on going to Pabst Theater in Wi but super bowl is next day and would have been a long drive home to make it to our super bowl party at the house. Who knows might go to Indy if my super bowl pick wins!!!  be safe everybody and have great shows!!

BS69 was gracious enough to start yet another survivor pool which I was lucky to fall ass backwards into with a win.  BS69 has dealt with issues getting me tickets, had to have one transferred into another name and even came up with a secondary prize to make up for 1 of the tickets.  He is ROCK solid - Huge props.

Might I also say that MissionTix has been really cool to work with.  Despite trying to get used to the new ticketing system and the associated headaches, they have been nothing short of outstanding in resolving a few issues.  Very responsive and very friendly - I appreciate anyone who understands the golden rule and makes sure it's employed in their dealings with customers.  If you are having any problems or have a question, please email them at support@missiontix.com, they will do a good job getting you taken care of!

Stay warm brothers and sistas, Here comes the music :)

:dsorocks:

• Forum MVP

BS69 was gracious enough to start yet another survivor pool which I was lucky to fall ass backwards into with a win.  BS69 has dealt with issues getting me tickets, had to have one transferred into another name and even came up with a secondary prize to make up for 1 of the tickets.  He is ROCK solid - Huge props.

Might I also say that MissionTix has been really cool to work with.  Despite trying to get used to the new ticketing system and the associated headaches, they have been nothing short of outstanding in resolving a few issues.  Very responsive and very friendly - I appreciate anyone who understands the golden rule and makes sure it's employed in their dealings with customers.  If you are having any problems or have a question, please email them at support@missiontix.com, they will do a good job getting you taken care of!

Stay warm brothers and sistas, Here comes the music :)

:dsorocks:

Their 10.00 fee on jubilee tix is so cheap.  How can they survive making only 300k for a festival where they have to produce electronic barcodes for people to print at home. /end sarcasm.  Im starting up Rude Tix.  2.00 service fee on all tix.  I figure 100k sales a year should pay for me to tour nonstop.  DSO management feel free to email me for more details.

Edit:  Wow I seem angry above when Im mostly happy go lucky.  Guess ticket companies bring it out in me.  I guess unless we want to chance buying at the door we have no choice but to deal with it.  The funny thing though is when it says 22.00 adv/25.00 door, its really like 28.00 in advance and 25.00 at the door.  But that 3.00 for peace of mind is a great thing.  I was planning on buying my Nashville at the door but would be so freaked if they somehow sold out.  The last show there was far from a sellout but you just never know if half of Vandy will show up for the show.

• Forum MVP

I'm thinking Montclair, Port Chester X2, Red Bank, Penns Peak, Westbury, Brooklyn Bowl X2. Harrisburg and Wilmington will be maybes. Hopefully Jubilee works too.

CM, I'll definitely see you on down the line.

• Forum MVP

I'm liking the way the tour is layed out this year, as opposed to last year. Alot of music at night, and golf during the day. Just put in for a few weeks of vacation, as soon as I saw the dates. Glad they're back at the Count Basie, Red Bank is a really nice town. For those of you that haven't been to Harrisburg, that little venue is a gem. I hope the World Cafe Live is GA this year, as last year there were issues.

Archived