Pocahontas Run 8/1 & 8/2

Tea

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feel silly asking.... ...but if anyone knows a way to get 2 camping passes, hit me back.  

Coming from DC.  This will be my 3rd or 4th Jerry's Birthday.  Kempton, PA and Bear's Picnic a bunch of years ago.  Lycoming County, PA last year.  So I know how amazing these shows are.  Was also at Jubilee this year.  Don't want to miss this one!

<Hanging head in shame for waiting until last minute>

Dan.

Awesome--thank you to Starhead and to Sunny.  I'm a newb on this forum, but DSO has been my favorite touring band for so many years now.  I don't miss a show in the region--ESPECIALLY not an outdoor festival show.

Thanks again for your help.

Smile Smile Smile

Dan.

Oh, also thanks, Poetry Girl. :) sorry to leave you out. Hopefully Sun's still got a couple. Sent a PM.

I'll be at the Poca run (down front in a green tie dye with lucky clover) if I have to backwoods it.

• Forum MVP

Hey Everybody:

Just to clarify (for me), DSO and The Weight are playing a totally different show on Saturday, correct?

In other words, they aren't playing the 8/1/73 set list again on Saturday are they?

Thanks!

No lol. I'd guess original recipe from DSO Saturday. You will likely hear nothing you heard on Friday played Saturday.

• Forum MVP

thanks Cosmic.....still got plenty of tickets!!!  No surcharge:}!!!   No matter, we all will have a blast.  Rain is coming it looks like.  Can not wait to see drenched clothing.   At times I feel like its just raining on me at shows.  If you don't belive me, see me clothes after sets!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will all have a real good time.  I peaked at announced set!!!!!!!!   For me, I am fucking excited beyond beliefe!! Than to have a kick ass elective, with a white rabbit filler:}!!!!  We all going psychedelic!!!  love this music, it penetrates the deepest, darkest, and most of all brightest of my collective being.

To love GD and understand it, is a intellectual journey....thank god DSO is helping me keep my brain active!!!  c yall jamming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Forum MVP

Happy birthday Captain! Let your light shine down brightly in Cesterfield today/tonight! Love, wonder, bliss, togetherness, respect, humility, fun, hope, longing, appreciation, and strength will all be on tap today. Have you some fun people!

Archived