Pocahontas Run 8/1 & 8/2

Tea

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

Looks like this will be a premier summer destination. Going to start doing daily sauna to prepare for afternoon shows in the 95 degree heat. Maybe they will set up sprinklers for us. Thank god sunny is bringing 3 window air conditioners for the cabin.

• Forum MVP

You can have my spot, you all.

What do u mean mr. Vegas? Are u not coming but made plans? I knew I should of got a extra campsite for others. I did last year and gave both away cause I could not get out of promised arrangements. Chuck......If true. Rebecca was trying to get a spot for camping. I know she would be very happy if you got another spot for a tent!!! Shows bring out the best in me. I would never give up my ticket to get into a show, but I would always be more than happy to give up comforts so others can enjoy these sounds safely!!! Would love to see mr. Vegas again!! Hope your coming this way. Getting oil changed right now, tires rotated, and than cleaning just so everyone with me is a happy dso camper!!!! I get so much satisfaction out of other people's enjoyment for this music. You all do not realize how much you all make me smile at shows. The music does it, but u dancing fools make me smile huge, as I know family is having fun!!!!! So very soon!!!

• Advisory Board

Anybody who's been to Pocahontas know the best Hotel options for this venue? Same question for Wolf Trap.

And anyone driving from Pocahantas to Wolf Trap have some room for Dr. Barry and Sweet Annamarie?

Dr. B B)

You guys are pros. You should be able to do a half hour drive standing on your head. I remember that one scenic nighttime tour of NJ...

Herdy saved the day on that one. The sign that "magically" appeared.

My suggestion of keeping the river on the left didn't help?

• Forum MVP

Posting on here.  I got a couple set of extra camping tickets and spots for those who might of been slow on the boat.   I do not need them, but wanted to make sure, in case they sell out quick again, that there was space for you forum heads.  

I have a 4 spot camping that includes tickets.    I now have like 6 or 7 sets of tickets. 

I am not sure how long these spots would be open, and it would just make the place that much better with the more of you whose ears are tuned to the finest of musical artistry!!!!

Let me know if your in need.   Everything face value, just finances are tough at moment, so went out on a limb.   Not to much of a biggy, but would rather the money not go to waste and be used for party favors.   Yes, my lady in red comes to mind, its about that time, way past a quarter to nine!!!   Yea I know, I am a idiot!!!  Wife.....soon ex I guess tells me often!!!!

Anyhow, peace be with you, and let the tunes forever sing!!!!!

• Forum MVP

My cousin, Jake, spoke about him before, drove his dad's brand new audi into a water recycling plant when we were kids.  No license, only 14, but we were drunk, idiots, and children.....god was taking care of us that night!!!!

The look on my uncle's face......hahahaha.........miss you buddy, we had some awesome times!!!  

But yea, I know of submersibles, while floating in shit!!!!

• Forum MVP

866-707-2289. They will upgrade tix to include camping if u have tix but won't sell camping seperate so u need to call them and have them upgrade your tix.

• Forum MVP

Take me with youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

I want to go so bad I can taste it.  The only upshot is that I will be at Sleeping Bear Dunes National Park on 8/1 and 8/2 gettin my paddlin/hiking/fishing on.  Poca is going to be special but this place ain't too shabby as an option 2:

IMG_8257.jpg

• Forum MVP

Sorry T.....the dunes look grand, but Poca, be grandeur!!!!!    The things we do for just a couple hours of music.......I think many of us would move mountains to hear these sweet sounds!!! 

Heat exhaustion today, taking a break, but looking at forecast, and a cold front is moving through for Poca to make things cooler, but not cool!!!   Virginia is still the south!!!!

• Forum MVP

Poetry Girl comes through ... she mailed me a set of tickets for the 2 day Pocahontas run (beautiful handwriting and and just as beautiful of a note written) ...

the love that is shared for this music is alive ... I have never met Poetry Girl (hope to soon) but tickets were sent to me on good faith ... cool ...

and one less set for Sun to worry about ....

Archived