Are you ready for some football!

bs69

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

Couldn't believe it - still can't . GB grabbed defeat from the jaws of victory.

Bostick feels the sickest. Some GB fans may not have known him before but they sure know him now. Welcome to the Leon Lett club with stakes nearly is high as the Buckner gaffe.

Colts v Pats was a boat race.

• Forum MVP

So in a group chat everyone knew not to talk about the game to our Green Bay fan buddy and 1 dick posts "didbt Green Bay win? They were up big" as our friend was still watching it DVRd. Super dick move then he played it off like he turned it off and didnt know who won and not to say anything about the game. Cold......

• Forum MVP

I'll take the Hoodie too.  The Pats will be ready to play and while I'm not a Belichick Fan for a mounting # of reasons, he's a hell of a coach. 

The likeness is uncanny:

bill-and-tom1.jpg

"I'm not a Crook"

:)

• Forum MVP

The Seahawks are no strangers to bending the rules. Lead the league in PED suspensions I think. The whole D is on ADHD meds. But ol Pete cheats with a smile and a wink and no one cares. I'll take the Hawks. LOB send Brady home. Feed the Beast.

• Forum MVP

I predicted to a friend that brady gets 4 this year before playoffs started. He has been playing with a chip since the blowout game. Deflategate only going to motivate him more. I'm taking the pats.

This issue seems overblown. Every team should be doing everything they can to win. Bending and breaking rules. This falls on the refs and checks and balances in the league.

• Forum MVP

Origibally Belicrook planned on using some nutty professor bouncy goo on their shoes but was holding that for the super bowl but with all the scrutiny he's going to scrap his pumped up kicks idea and just win with smothering D and an unstoppable offense. Wish I got the pats at the opening line of +3. Where did that line come from lol.

• Forum MVP

eveb though I dislike the Pats, i can't deny they are always ready come playoff time. Brady is clutch and it's hard to pick against him in these types of games..except vs the Ravens. Sans the Ravens, he maybe has 5 rings already.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP

Well old sneaky Pete gave that one away. After that crazy catch you have the ball on the 2 with TOs left and you have the best short yardage back and the best running QB and run s quick pass pick play? Good game at least. Commercials were garbage. They used to be funny. I guess anything funny nowadays offends someone so everyone went for cute or sentimental. Enjoyed it until last 25 seconds

• Forum MVP

Well old sneaky Pete gave that one away. After that crazy catch you have the ball on the 2 with TOs left and you have the best short yardage back and the best running QB and run s quick pass pick play? Good game at least. Commercials were garbage. They used to be funny. I guess anything funny nowadays offends someone so everyone went for cute or sentimental. Enjoyed it until last 25 seconds

It was on the 1.0 yd line which made it worse.

• Forum MVP

Did anyone else notice Budweiser's anti micro brew commercial?  It turns out that Budweiser owns Elysium brewery that actually produces a pumpkin peach amber which was their fictional beer they made fun of to try to make the micro brew drinkers look like not real men.  Hillarious.

Bud is def a beer not to be fussed about.  They were dead on with that part of their commercial.

Archived