Its Saturday, bitchezzzzzzzz. Get your burned out ass up.

Guest loser12

Guest loser12

First and for most, there is a new Sheriff in town and he goes by the name KIRLEY. We really need to work as a group to get this place rockin. This is a god damn community and you fried bastards never post. Things are going to change around here. I'm bringing in some of my pz friends to help in this urgent matter. So, what did you think of JK and Phil last night? I wasnt impressed that much. If they dew that doin that rag again im going to throw this fucking chromebook out the window. Any of you stoners going to dso in Syracuse??????? If so i want to hook up. Thats it for now. Have a great day folks.

• Forum MVP

Dear Kirley Fry,

There were good reasons that the Zone booted your ass. One of those reasons was that that you were a piece of crap troll that constantly stirred up shit.

I have an idea: Get a proxy server so you can mask your IP and take your tired act back to the Zone. You can then create all the sock puppets you want so you can hoard the attention you so desperately crave. I also think that the Furtherer Board would love you too.

Don't let the door hit you on the ass...

Your Friend,

~T

Guest loser12

Wrong dumb dumb, he wont let anyone new join. Someone give up there zone user name and password and i will move it along. Until then your stuck with me BITCH

• Forum MVP

Fine have it your way....

The pace of posts here and the ability of this group to ignore your poop will have u on your way soon enough.

Trolls can't eat if their not fed. Have fun scumbag! BTW > You can have my Zoner credentials for 5K Bitcoin. Ante Up.

• Forum MVP

hahahaha.........stick around bro......your making me look good!!!!  hahahah

wigger......damn,,,,if that did not get thrown out........I thought I was going to be an original with asking him!!! I can see the Yankees hat turned around half way right now..  britches down below ass, and a walk that makes you look like you got cerebral palsy!!!!

Always thought the beauty of the music was to bring many different strands of society together.  Celebrate instead of judge for several hours out of our lives!!!!!

forums...I don't know.....I am sure I am blocked by other accounts....so what.

Thing I think most people would  agree with however, is that I love this music to its core.

Mr. Wigger......what turns you on about the music?   My civility has waned over the years, but I still try to offer respect, being human, I fail.........but I still try, and would never in a million years approach a forum of GD/DSO music lovers with the words you shared above.

Are you trying to make friends....or piss people off?  I am good at doing both, more the latter however, so I will understand if you choose to answer any questions I posed.

I am only curious......I have heard of trolling, still don't really get it.....time is to valuable to waste fucking with strangers online------isn't it?

I am pretty sure most people will cut you off here.  Even if you stick around.....not many, if any will engage!!!!

No matter the sound over the weekend----------------I think many people here are just happy to know Phil is still playing and some of our favorite former and present band members get to jam with him!!!!!

Warm regards, and hope someone does something nice for you today!!!!   Seems like you might need more of it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest loser12

Far from a wigger. I loved the dead. I like Mr. Bob Weir better than Phil. Some have called me a troll, thats alright with me. If your stoned ass didnt see it, im serving a life sentence on the philzone, cuz i didnt go with the flow and had to bring some of those yuppie fucks to there knees. Have a great day

Archived