Jubilee 2015

Dead duck

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

I think vip got hit last year. I think most importantly people need to remain cognizant and willing to speak up. Believe me if you stop a theif you will have widespread support in the community.

I do agree locking valuables in the car is a good security blanket.

• Forum MVP

What gets me is disco pizza doesn't do breakfast. I Remember going down to get breakfast year 1 and discovering they were closed. A breakfast guy next to them said dude I'll fill your plate up as this food will go to waste with no one here. I got 4 eggs, 8 pieces of bacon, and the rest potatoes. Monster breakfast for 6 bucks. It still didn't beat waking and Chris saying I have breakfast and coffee made. That's a good morning.

• Forum MVP

What gets me is disco pizza doesn't do breakfast. I Remember going down to get breakfast year 1 and discovering they were closed. A breakfast guy next to them said dude I'll fill your plate up as this food will go to waste with no one here. I got 4 eggs, 8 pieces of bacon, and the rest potatoes. Monster breakfast for 6 bucks. It still didn't beat waking and Chris saying I have breakfast and coffee made. That's a good morning.

where's the veggies, brah? and don't tell me potatoes...

• Forum MVP

Tea didn't mention they were his custom Versace PJs. He's pimp like that.

And I believe texas Pete on my potatoes counts as a vegetable. Technically tomatoes are a fruit but I think there is celery salt in it too. And I may be mistaken but I'm pretty sure bacon is a veggie.

• Forum MVP

What's a more clutch spice ingredient for a Bloody Mary (other than Vodka):

1). Old Bay

2). Lemon Pepper

3). Cayenne and Chili powder mix

4). Texas Pete

5). Tabasco

Tenderloin tips (sorry Mango) with holindaise sauce and Bloodys for B-Fast are on T this year.

• Forum MVP

What's a more clutch spice ingredient for a Bloody Mary (other than Vodka):

1). Old Bay

2). Lemon Pepper

3). Cayenne and Chili powder mix

4). Texas Pete

5). Tabasco

Tenderloin tips (sorry Mango) with holindaise sauce and Bloodys for B-Fast are on T this year.

Horseradish

firstly thank god tea got off, I heard he was stockpiling firearms. next, vodka is made of potatoes, so its a vegetable right? therefore, is not a well constructed bloody a complete meal and healthy breakfast? 3. as a recent transplant to the south, one of the things they seem to have nailed is texas pete. and cheerwine. 4. no horseradish in the bloody recipe above? wtf? 5. on a more serious note- I would love to a breakfast (or some type of communal meal) for the forum members at jubilee. liz and I will be in vip, and we are two chefs- tea can vouch for the quality of eats.

(sorry pg just noticed your post re horseradish. great minds etc etc)

Archived