Jam in the Sand 2015?

Herdygerdy

• Advisory Board

Is it just me, cause I don't come around here much anymore, or is no one talking about the best fucking time on the planet?? This will be my 3rd trip out to Jamiaca for Jam in the Sand, and since it seems Sold Out, I find it amazing no one is talking about it??

Again, I'm not here much anymore, and maybe my brain isn't working to well (most likely), but I was just curious... This one will be my best one yet, not only do I get to see many friends I don't see much anymore, jam on the beach to DSO, but I'm lucky enough to marry the love of my life on the second day... pretty stoked for the whole trip...

And just to be the smart ass that I am, if you are going, we do accept wedding presents... Top of the list is a house in the Highlands in Denver, Colorado.... whoever buys us a house, gets a couch, or crappy blow up mattress anytime they want!! I mean, how can you pass up a deal like that??

just sayin' ;)

I'm with you Herdy- pumped for our 3rd JITS also. what a grate place for you to celebrate your wedding ! for those of you that have been before, you know how awesome this trip is. for those making it down for their 1st time , I hope you'll love it as we do. gonna miss seeing sun all over the resort and especially bringing it @ the show's. the band lineup looks grate , Keller back, and David Nelson Band should be a nice fit. looking forward to seeing you all there and meeting some of you . safe travel's to you all.

Archived