Death Don't Have No Mercy>

Alligator>

Caution>

And We Bid You Goodnight 

Encore (Filler) It Hurts Me Too, Easy Wind

2015-03-27-2%20001_zpsx3otv0z7.jpg

Koritz' setlist ^

Pretty close to the one listed above.

Just plain dripping with the early, raw sound. Lisa on Mouth-harp for Schoolgirl, then not again till the filler.

Jeff brought the Dew to an early finish, and Eaton repeated the 1st verse in Other One (strong, strong version)

Barracco's rap during "Lovelight" encouraged the sausage-fest front row to pay attention to the little ladies around them, warned that they'd be waking up with: "Woodrow Wilson and a box of Kleenex." 

Haha- nothing says "Happy Valentine's Day" like a Caution > Feedback....

• Forum MVP

Feel fortunate to have heard this one. Even if it was from many states away via stream. There is little in life I enjoy more than a good barracco lovelight rap and as was stated above last nights was a doosey. Also great to hear Lisa on hurts me too.

• Forum MVP

2015-03-27-2%20001_zpsx3otv0z7.jpg

Eaton repeated the 1st verse in Other One (strong, strong version)

?

Spanish lady come to me twice in a row?

Originally Bobby stumbles on Spanish lady waits and picks it up again. Like that?

Sidebar:

I can't wait to see what comes down the pipe pre-Easter.

• Forum MVP

I had an email exchange with Rob this AM about downloads and I ribbed him about singing the same verse twice in the other one and his response was " I guess the jam was so long I forgot I'd done the verse already" it started with "I did?" He mentioned something about a senior moment.

DsoNugs

• Forum MVP

I had an email exchange with Rob this AM about downloads and I ribbed him about singing the same verse twice in the other one and his response was " I guess the jam was so long I forgot I'd done the verse already" it started with "I did?" He mentioned something about a senior moment.

DsoNugs

I always thought this account was a band member....and still do :P

• Forum MVP

Ellie is not a band member rude. She minds the store, amongst alot of other things. She's one of the folks who keeps the train a rollin'.

Cool. That makes sense. I could tell it wasn't a nugs employee.

• Forum MVP

Um.... Cause the jam was freaking ridiculous and the whole show carried the band and crowd to another dimension, I have to say I am always proud when Eaton or Jeff double up a line or miss one.... This is most often an indication of our boys giving us a lil more than what they have to even give and when this particular moment happened I screamed in glee and was overjoyed that the music had gotten us all once again....!!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!

Really thought this was gonna be an 80s show.... After a '74 it just made soooo much sense to pop the 80s bf the original and I have NEVER been more happy to be wrong as when I walked in the venue and saw my favorite set up to see. Without any intended ego or sense of being better than anyone, I would like to comment on the amount of people that were still wondering what year it was after the first set..... I guess it is that 1/10,000 principal again.....

I had, however, been praying for a death don't (as my current studies and meditations have been focused on accepting impermanence and the fact of death!) and it was as haunting and glaring as I could handle!!!!!! So I did say we were due for the '69 in Boulder but after the '74 they totally had me fooled! Well done!

Gabe said, "what do they open a 69 with?!" Just bf they started and bf I could say it they stated saying good mornin to that lil schoolgirl and lemme tell you guys..... I was UP and OUT from the first notes!!! So special and groovy!!! Skip and Rob B pretty much owned the whole show and everyone was talking bout those guys alllll weekend. Hairs on end the whole show and....

Dang it, gotta go.......... Ahhhhh! Back soon!!!!

• Forum MVP

Ok..... Ok. So the Dark Star was exactly.... Epic!!! They went in and out of the worm hole of our spacey minds and I think everyone flew to other dimensions- the music certainly did!!! I was trying to enjoy the moment and not be eager for St Stephen to show up in our garden but I couldn't help the little jingles of anticipation ringing thru my heart!!! Wherever any of us go, we are still walking through a suffering world where people all complain because it is our ignorant nature to do so..... But man, he showed up and all the children in the garden were watered!!!

I had been squirming for the 11.... U guys, this song is soooo special! This set was sooooooo special! I am tearing up inside a lil just remembering the majesty... Sigh! Zipping and soaring and everything we expect from our band that keeps us returning!!!

Lovelight, complete with daring Rob B Pig rap (i like how the band and fans all giggle a lil when he does Pig raps.... He has gotten so good at it!!!) ahhhh..... Did NOT want the first set to be over!!!

Decided not to sell patches and bracelets and all the other random crafts I make because everyone was roaming around outside with no thoughts of buying and it seemed totally outta place to try n work lot during a '69 show.... That didn't go down for another 20 years, after all!!! Instead I enjoyed roaming myself! Got to talk to some of the other kids vending on the regular these days (thank you for finally stopping touring, Furthur, my family came HOME!!!- but thanks for supporting us while u were around!) and it was really great to see so many people from over the last 50 years gathering once more for some good ol grateful dead!

A little bird and his lovely partner wished me a warm happy Valentines Day.... You guys are about the cutest coule I have ever met!!! Can i go home with you?!? Hehehe!!! So I had a rough estimation in my poor memory of what the second set would feel like.... And got to go around hugging everyone n telling them happy valentines day- oddly only a few ppl understood me until after the show- that 1/10,000 thing again! Spreading love, yay!!!

Dew... Oh, morning dew!!! Heavenly and heavy and full of gentle waves of regret, longing and the ultimate letting go of what we all hold far too dear. I guess it really doesn't matter anyway- but not apathetically or in a nihilist way- but in a bigger recognition of the big perfect that we all have within and outside and throughout (since locality itself is subjective!!!) sooooo good!!!

Cryptical enveloped us in rainbow colors that faded us through the night skies and almost back into our bodies..... But not quite! Hovering a few inches above our own supposed heads, we juggled and hopped thru the drum section and when other one finally came (they teased it HARD before Stella the first night, so the release was ridiculously satisfying!) I fell back i onto my heart center and my breath led the way through an overwhelmingly magical other one!

Like i said, the death dont was my cherry on top of the whole weekend.... So marvelous and spooky and present! Um, into Alligator?!? U guys know how i get about this one..... I could barely hold back from exploding into minute multi colored lights and dissolving into every person that has ever tried to "harm me" and I realized that it is my own alligators i gotta tame.... Ain't coming back round there no more!!!

Caution was super fun and I spun w the gypsy woman into the crossroads and we all went our way.

I forget if it was during the feedback or somewhere in another jam that Jeff pretty much stopped playing and stood wide eyed watching The front Robs and Skip do all this crazy, creepy, mind bending shit, (maybe that was Saturday- but I think it was Friday..... Hehe) he would go to hit a note and just stop- it was mesmerizing to see him in that moment, just enjoying the shit out of his fellow band mates!!!

Every person in the room seemed to be singing along at the top of their lungs to Bid You and I really wasn't ok w the show being over!!!

Ah, the sweet Lisa hurts me too always get me, but tonight was a special one! So powerful and wailing!!! Thank you!!

The easy wind sealed the deal on Skip and Rob B taking this show to the next level and I think my arm hairs are still standing up!!!

Thanks, band and family, this was such a special show and a special time and place in the cosmic alignments!!!!

Kiss kiss!

Archived