who in the sam hell

found

Mark + Liz! Doing a four pack-4 shows to close the tour (New Bedford, Boston, Hampton Beach x2).  We'll be celebrating Liz's 50th on Friday 6/5 in HB. Heading straight to HB from Boston. They don't quite know what to make of us when we check in at 1:00 am!!  :lol:

:dsorocks:

• Forum MVP

I've got you all covered. I just ask that you all have your shit packed and ready to roll when I pull up. We're gonna be cutting it close on time. But long as there's no ice we should be fine.

Packed. I assume u will be rolling through Thursday.

• Forum MVP

1 week until we're peaking at the peak. It will be good to see so many friends and good people. Even be good to see you 2much. If weather is nice, lot can be active.

Will be good to see you too...certainly hard to train but results weren't bad.

• Forum MVP

Eek. That's 882 miles from here to jim Thorpe. Colorado isn't much further for me and I've driven that many times and it hurts.

Only 770 for me...about 3 shows worth of dvd....not a problem

• Forum MVP

Thought I had a rider/extra licensed driver too but he bailed. Something about life work and broke.

Unfortunately a family reunion known as penneypalooza (don't ask) occurs annually Memorial Day so jubilee doesn't work. I did attend inaugural though as it was Labor Day. If not I would gladly relieve your driving till the end.

• Forum MVP

Thought I had a rider/extra licensed driver too but he bailed. Something about life work and broke.

Considering your penchant for driving right after a show, I'm guessing u took this news right in stride. In 15 years when u require a 90 minute nap in the midday u will look back fondly on the memory of your 20 hour drive, telling the current crop of 20 something's in your same dilemma "quit being a pussy".

Edit: after re-reading this it may sound like I called u a pussy, but being in the 40+ crowd I'm beginning to have curmudgeon tendencies so I'm allowed to say off colored remarks and blame it on age.

Archived