NW Fall Run

Island Bro

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

I haven taken on an Administrator role .. thus some summer hours ... got some big things to do on Monday July6th ...

Its all good. .. I only do outdoor DSO shows anymore ... can't deal with the sardine cans ..

I do wish I could have made the Grateful Dead shows. ..but I do side jobs in summer and landed a nice Deck job that was worth staying in Ohio ...

• Forum MVP

I'm in for

Eugene

Grass Valley

Rohnert Park

Arcata

Ashland

Vegas

Maybe Beverly Hills (think I may camp or cabin at Grand Canyon instead)

Tempe

Aspen

Boulder

Denver

Fort Collins

I think one more date at least to come. we shall see.

• Forum MVP

So far....

09/24/15 CUTHBERT AMPHITHEATER EUGENE, OR

09/25/15 VETERANS MEMORIAL AUDITORIUM GRASS VALLEY, CA

09/26/15 SONOMA MOUNTAIN VILLAGE ROHNERT PARK, CA

09/28/15 VAN DUZER THEATRE ARCATA, CA

09/29/15 HISTORIC ASHLAND ARMORY ASHLAND, OR

10/01/15 FOX THEATRE REDWOOD CITY, CA

10/02/15 REGENCY BALLROOM SAN FRANCISCO, CA

10/03/15 REGENCY BALLROOM SAN FRANCISCO, CA

10/07/15 HUMPHREY'S SAN DIEGO, CA

10/08/15 BROOKLYN BOWL VEGAS LAS VEGAS, NV

10/09/15 THE SABAN THEATRE BEVERLY HILLS, CA

10/10/15 MARQUEE THEATRE TEMPE, AZ

10/14/15 BELLY UP ASPEN ASPEN, CO

10/15/15 BOULDER THEATER BOULDER, CO

10/16/15 OGDEN THEATRE DENVER, CO

10/17/15 AGGIE THEATRE FORT COLLINS, CO

• Forum MVP

most likely and only Beverly Hills for me ... its a work night , but I'll suffer a little for some DSO ... San Diego  , Vegas , Beverly Hills , Tempe and then how's your ass ben , hope they give the bus a tune up and an oil change before that one , jeez !!!

• Forum MVP

While I'm sure in the context of the 50 states the Regency Ballroom isn't close to the bottom of the DSO venue barrel, it's by far the lamest Bay Area venue they place.  Ah well, we are a bit spoiled around here.

And on that note, I got a ticket yesterday for the TXR Phil 1979 celebration they just announced later this month which includes Rob E and Rob B!  I think it's the same line up as the '73 and '74 shows last Spring, and that was one great band. 

• Forum MVP

Matt if you don't mind pick me up in your motorhome on your way west. I assume that's the only way you travel. I'll promise not to wear any SEC color but UK's and they suck in football.

• Forum MVP

Saban theater is all seats , not the type of venue I like to get my Grateful Dead music fix in ... unless something changes in the schedule , I'll be sitting this tour out at home ... First year since 07 without a DSO show ,,, that sucks , but I've been through worse !!!

• Forum MVP

Mike - Las Vegas welcomes you .....

after discussions with Chuck it looks like we are focusing on doing Las Vegas skipping Beverly Hills and doing Phoenix on the Saturday ....

a long shot is also flying into San Fran and doing the Grass Valley and Sonoma shows ... big outdoor venue in Sonoma ... Eugene has to many obstacles ...

no RV on this trip ... looks like rental car gigs .....

• Forum MVP

I wish I could Matt , but that would require too much time off from work and too much money and would hinder my goal to buy a house close to Rick so I could bust his balls in person , daily ...

• Forum MVP

I don't interact with my neighbors. You'd be a welcome addition to town. I bust balls too buddy. Really don't know why I've been overly sensitive at times in these parts. I'm working on locating testicle number 2 and then everything should be okay.

Vegas big time dance party. Not to be missed.

Archived