Jubilee Night 3

HelpSlip

• Forum MVP

piecing together these txt messages to what appears to have been quite the elective 

Stranger

Sugaree 

Black Throated Wind

Brown Eyed Women

Me & My Uncle**>
Cumberland **

Passenger

Let it Rock%

Saturday Night

Sugar Magnolia>
Eyes>
Playin'>
Terrapin Station^^>

Drumz>

Gimme Some Lovin'>

Stella Blue>

Playin'>
Sunshine Daydream

e: Tangled Up in Blue> Bid You Goodnight 

^^complete with At a Siding/Terrapin Flyer 

** w/Nicky Sanders (fiddle//Steep Canyon Rangers)

% w/David Hidalgo (guitar//Los Lobos) 

• Forum MVP

After the night before, it kind of felt like they were playing songs the casual fan want to hear and then the Terrapin bust out. First time played by them I believe. I believe they sound checked some of it thursday.

• Forum MVP

Out of this blissful, loving cup of a space from the night before this show crystallized this show. Last night I lived the Big Bang and collapse to the center of universe in my breath. This was a meditation taught to me by a master of Qigong John I met as I became overwhelmed by the process of release at realization how much I missed what I love. I had lowered the bucket into the well and wanted to reach the water's fill. He told me release is true freedom and can lead to Jubilation. It was from this talk , into the mastery and beauty and love and communion of all reveling in the 1969 show that this next show followed. It seems necessary to begin here. My husband and I on Sunday were able to celebrate our lives. I got to see him live his heart's desire and he mine as well. I had a beautiful space to dance my classical ballet training noonday. Thank you Matt and friends. Some very well written lyrics and gorgeous songs. Really choice.

Throughout the weekend I met some wonderful souls and got to enjoy the lovely forum friends I have met along the way. Just real hospitality and loving welcome. One friend was our party planner. It came out of committee. Love you guys !!!

When I say the bliss was punctuated by the "f yeah !!!" that would pop up and echoed sometimes, yes, there were moments of Jubillation and amazement and laughter. It captured the exact experiential unfolding. I loved my camp buddies. Y'all are awesome!!!!!

I did not feel like a stranger in the least but couldn't help snickering at Luke's point when meeting an alien that we are in fact the aliens too. lol Black throated Wind fell right in line with our car stories, Cjnbrian ! Brown Eyed women groover. Me and My uncle and Cumberland dancers to Passenger and Let it Rock. You do rock DSO and Crew and had the whole beautiful space that Legend Valley embodies rocking !! I hope for another Sat night with friends and was enjoying the celebration of that time on Sunday.

Oh the harmoniizing DSO achieves !!!!!!!!!!

Wonderful second. Sugar Mag->Eyes !!! Playing easy way then......Terrapin suite was wondrously made. Drums was super fun with you Kris. You and Scott make me LOL. Great to have a couple dancing together beside us. Gimme Some Loving underscored the loving space created and will continue on. What a legacy. We hoped for a Stella Blue. It was delicate and the notes just plucked like a grateful gathering of flowers while relishing the expression and space and gift.

The playing WAS sunshine daydreaming !!!

Tangled. Oh some happy people abound.

And We Bid You Goodnight. Powerful expressive and woven tapestry that underscores the tie that binds this band together is strong and good and right.

Sacred ties. I am grateful for my own. Best time ever!!!!!!

Hope to return to Jubilee Memorial weekend in two years.

• Forum MVP

It's wierd for me to be thinking about we bid you goodnight as a highlight but it was sooooo good. Powerful is right!!!!

And the terrapin suite. Wow

Knew we were in for some big drums as the covers stayed on the first 2 nights. Had a couple random first timers behind me just flipping out over the drums.

• Forum MVP

7 musicians on the stage .. Cot on sound ... which the sound was sickly clear .. wow ... it was right next to my ears in the perfect way ... lights all 3 shows were some of the best work that Mr Adcock has done .. and he always does high quality work .. goodness. ..fun .. more to follow which iv

ncludes the many friends who were getting loose ..

• Forum MVP

Couldvt believe when they continued terrapin. That alone was worth the price of admission. I looked at several people as they started at a siding and we were like holy shit! Are they really doing this!!!!! And they smoked it like they played it weekly. Then the tangled encore allowed me to leave everything I had on the dance floor. I was so tired but was convinced if I slowed during tangled they would end the song so I kept up the pace the whole song. What a delightful weekend!!!!

• Forum MVP

One of our pals at the cAmpsite who hasn't seen many shows said he had 2 white whales, playin and terrapin. What a joy to see his face getting both, in spades. Black throated and the terrapin, and of course the Stella were favs for me. Nice cap to an epic weekend with DSO family. Now the post show depression sets in......

• Forum MVP

The white dots for the light show during Eyes did not suck ...

Agreed. Sometimes the light shows we see are just lights of our own. It is really cool when they merge and mix with what's up there on stage.

The weekend of bliss was just exactly perfect.

Archived