June 1 live stream

• Forum MVP

Sweet! you can still catch the 2nd set..,audio only til Terrapin, video captures the rest 

they learn the end of Terrapin and go right ahead and recreate the only time the GD took an attempt at it !

3.18.77 Winterland 

Promised

Half Step

All Over Now

Sugaree

Minglewood

Peggy O 

Cassidy

Scarlet>
Fire

Samson

BE Women

Good Lovin'

Ship of Fools

Estimated>
Terrapin> 'Alhambra' >
Drums>
NFA> 

St. Stephen>
Around

e: Uncle John's 

no filler

• Forum MVP

So I'm guessing with DSO practicing the whole terrapin for jubilee that they didn't want that practice to go to waste. Now here's hoping they bust it out on one of the 4 summer shows I'll get :)

• Forum MVP

Fun show but unfortunately, we had a hard curfew and we ran out of time to do the NFA justice. I hate when that happens. We were all set to go for it but we only had 1/2 hour left for the NFA and rest of the show.

• Forum MVP

Fun show but unfortunately, we had a hard curfew and we ran out of time to do the NFA justice. I hate when that happens. We were all set to go for it but we only had 1/2 hour left for the NFA and rest of the show.

Should have opened the 2nd set at the Good Lovin'...problem solved! :P

• Forum MVP

damn! hate when that happens too! figured y'all ran out of time w/ the no filler..

here's the original for those interested/intrigued https://archive.org/details/gd77-03-18.sbd.unknown.254.sbeok.shnf

monster of all NFA' s 

• Forum MVP

If they omitted BEW and Samson, I would've been a touch disappointed. I don't think that really solves the problem. Just unfortunate no cation jam. Cation jam would make you really regret treating NFA like a throw away. Ha

• Forum MVP

Isn't it obvious that DSO read about the nfa throwaway and was going to play the 20 minute nfa to prove u wrong. Too much jamming early on along with the hard curfew foiled their plans. (Insert scooby doo ending here).

• Forum MVP

Lol. I'm just stoking the fire. When bored I like to get a rise out of others. It's a character flaw I know :). I'm like a nicer, positive ducats :)

Archived