what is next for Weir?

liquidsmoke

• Forum MVP

I can't believe we're talking about this. Katy Perry is not a bonus. she's a piss all over Garcia legacy.

Garcia's legacy is intact although he's rolled over in his grave more times than a centrifuge.  KP can tinkle on mine whenever she feels the need:

Katy-Perry-Boobs.jpg

• Forum MVP

I'd pee on her but plenty of better looking girls out there that don't make shitty music and promote girls to be whores.

I don't even want to go on this rant. If she sings with the boys, I won't be there. If I am, I will leave. She doesn't know the first thing about the culture and community Jerry and Hunter created and IF Bobby takes Mayer on tour, he will be actively destroying said culture and community.

Of course, Garcia's legacy is intact. A little piss saturates not destroys you. Pretty clear his legacy is intact. Many of us will ask ourselves what would Garcia do and my answer is not play and or associate with her and her music. Hopefully, bobby feels the same.

• Forum MVP

Where did you get her singing with the core 4?? Lol. I was just talking about watching her twins bounce around during a Scarlett. And I'm not being sexist b/c she's using sex to sell her music :)

• Forum MVP

If Mayer plays a full tour, my money says his girl friend plays Donna for a song or two. I had this chat with other friends. Call me crazy. KP doesn't do it for me. She looks fake. Processed over. Not my kind of girl. Her tits may bounce but her body won't spin and those tits don't look right. Not sure how much they bounce.

I guess it would be cool if jenna Jameson and Brianna banks showed up too. I'll sit in front of my laptop if I want fake tits. Those just be a distraction between me and spiritual enlightenment while the music is playing. But I guess we all go for something different. Some in it for the tits and some in it for the music. I'm glad Im in the latter group.

• Forum MVP

If I played guitar, and bobby asked me to go on tour, I definitely would. Whether it was because he liked my playing, just thought I was a cool guy, or because of my super awesome hand jobs (I heard this is actual reason for maters choice). Even though I know people on boards like this would throw a fit. "Who the fuck is this guy? And what's so special about his hands?"

And as for KP, I doubt we'd have to listen to her. I'm sure she sells plenty of tickets and makes plenty of money doing her own thing. And even if she was in attendance, I doubt that girl opens her mouth for free in any regard.

• Forum MVP

I was totally joking but stranger things have happened.  Katy Perry is far down the list of women I'm ga-ga over.  She is indeed plastic and there are countless women I would rather slobber over before her.  She has a pulse and is over 18 so she made the list.

I have zero interest in seeing Bobby with Mayer or anyone else save for Phil, JK, Trey or if he wants to spin a few with DSO.  Bless them in their future projects and may they all be happy doin their thangs!

• Forum MVP

I saw the John Mayer Trio open for Phil & Friends NYE 05 at the BGCC in SF , they were actually very good ... so ,  Mayer has been around the GD scene for 10 years that I know of ... I'm sure he'll give it a good go if this thing actually happens , but it does sound like a silly group of freaks going out on the road to play music ... I don't get Billy with his attitude toward players like JK , but hey , he's Billy K and its his choice who he plays with ... I saw some YouTube vids of JK playing with  Melvin and the  JGB at the Warfield 2 weeks ago , now that's the stuff we all need in our lives ;) ...

Archived