11/28 - Paramount - Huntington, NY

11/29 - Tarrytown Music Hall - Tarrytown, NY

12/2 - Jefferson Theatre - Charlottesville, VA

12/3 - 9:30 Club

12/5 - Norva - Richmond, VA

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Always psyched up an East Coast tour announcement. That being said, I'm soooooooooooo disappointed at the lack of a Syracuse show! No hometown show for me this year:( and no Ithaca love??????? Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Its all good though...just psyched Dark Stars hitting some Upstate NY spots and, of course, the annual Thanksgiving party at the Peak is a no-brainer:) In all, I'll be hitting Albany, Buffalo, and Penn's Peak!

Hope everyone has a great day!

• Forum MVP

First time in years they haven't done back to back in NYC. Going out to Wrong Island during that time of year is a clusterfuck nightmare. That's a strange one. I will never miss another show at the Palace Theatre in Albany. Love that venue! Top 5 East Coast easily......

• Forum MVP

I'm doing a bunch on the west coast tour. This will be lean for me. Penns is for sure baring a cancelation. I may pop up in Pittsburgh or Montclair.

WTF, MC? Has the torch now been passed to Found, or am I going to have to quit another job and hit the road for this one? August and Brian, I guess you may as well put me on standby for the Palace and the joy of the Island.

• Forum MVP

Life circumstances may put me on the road by fall tour east but really I'm not too fond of the schedule. I'm not big on many of these venues. I'm certainly no torch bearer just someone who thirsts for dance. I was going to do Burlington before penns if it was scheduled. It time for me to accept that I like dancing out west more than I like dancing out East. New York is expensive and up north in the NE is cold. I will catch a few but nothing impressive.

• Forum MVP

Bix and TeacherMatt both did a ton of shows before I was even on the bus.  I'm sure most of the longtime members of this board have done their fair share of traveling.  I bet your total Mr. West isn't too shabby. 

• Forum MVP

I'm off the team. My show count is a tad more than 6.22 times my age. There it shall stay, with slow incremental growth. Safe travels, you who are on the road.

Your show count is 3.38 times more than my show count times my age.  How old am I?

If a train left New York.....

• Forum MVP

Chuck had a glorious run though. He not only did it but he did it right with style and class but more importantly with kindness and genorisity.

The year of bliss (2007) will go down in infamy. Wasn't very blissful for me however.The only one who wasn't happy with Chuck after that year was his accountant. He's a good egg, that Vegas.

Archived