Fall Tour East is up...

Tea

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone, first post here. Big time GD, DSO, further and Phil and friends fan. My albany tickets are not GA but I called the theatre direct and they basically said wherever it is you got your tickets from they need to get you new tickets with seats bc it is not a GA show. You need to stay on top of them and find out how they are fixing it. The girl at the box office was very nice and helpful. I was lucky enough to have a friend go right to the box office fso no crazy extra fees( I would paid it anyways if I had to) I will be at 4 of the east coast shows I can't wait. I've read a lot of good stuff on these forums and it's great to see the appreciation and love we all have for this amazing music and this amazing band ..I know it's not much but I hoped it helped a little with the Albany situation.

Hello everyone, first post here. Big time GD, DSO, further and Phil and friends fan. My albany tickets are not GA but I called the theatre direct and they basically said wherever it is you got your tickets from they need to get you new tickets with seats bc it is not a GA show. You need to stay on top of them and find out how they are fixing it. The girl at the box office was very nice and helpful. I was lucky enough to have a friend go right to the box office for this show so no crazy extra fees( I would paid it anyways if I had to) I will be at 4 of the east coast shows I can't wait. I've read a lot of good stuff on these forums and it's great to see the appreciation and love we all have for this amazing music and this amazing band ..I know it's not much but I hoped it helped a little with the Albany situation.

Last show I was at was peach fest....amazing...wow...wow...I'm listening to GD acoustic at radio music October 1980

Last show I was at was peach fest....amazing...wow...wow...I'm listening to GD acoustic at radio music October 1980

• Forum MVP

I'll be there. It's not bad. Enough room to move. Def not one of my favs. Many people are douche bags but it's the northeast. Just don't ask anyone to be quiet during a ballad. U may get stabbed. Luckily 2 years ago Philly was playing Dallas and the die hard eagles fans werent there. Was very peaceful. Good crowd. Besides having to watch my fav band don an eagles jersey it was a good time. I still have that image of eaton ragging my boys :/. It's like catching a gf with another dude. Can't get that image out of my head. But then again if they wore cowboys gear we are back to the stabbing thing again and I know they only did that to appease the crowd. I mean who likes the eagles. Eww.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP

To avoid people making a mess, Cosmic planned his South American vacation to coincide with DSO shows in DC. One of the more comfy kitchen floors I've ever slept on.

Those Virginia people have an awesome December. 6 shows. Lucky frickers.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP

Heads up!! Got an email from live nation and today thru 11/30 tix for certain shows (including dso) are $20 (plus fees of course) Egyption room in indy cant do fanclub and tix were $33+ fees last year so its a good deal. Get em early save some cash. One of my favorite indoor venues although my experiences are limited to a certain radius round these parts.

Woops should have posted in winter tour

Archived