Fall Tour East is up...

Tea

• Forum MVP

Honestly I think 120 shows in a year would be too much. If I had a tour bus with driver and tons of cash to eat at high end restaurants maybe I'd feel differently. But cheap touring for a whole year would get OLD!!!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

I'm off the team. My show count is a tad more than 6.22 times my age. There it shall stay, with slow incremental growth. Safe travels, you who are on the road.

I am roughly a 4.0 lol

I know whom was on the bus before I hopped on and who boarded subsequent

• Forum MVP

My ratio is crazy because of how young I am. Let's guestimate at 420 dso shows. 420/28. Roughly 15 to 1. I chose a number that works. I'd say I'm really between 400 and 450.

Ya that bastard herd got in on a lot of the fun.

• Forum MVP

I hear you about early boarders on the bus, Brad. The history of all this matters a lot to me, for reasons that I guess don't matter anyway.

I owe a lot to everyone here. More than I can ever say, much less repay. And that goes for people who don't come around much anymore.

I have no one to blame for my Icarus act but myself.

Yeah, most likely short one for us this tour, Wellmont, Rutland, Albany and Northampton, maybe try some of the island, who knows.  Hopefully the weather cooperates with weekday shows. Not trying Penn's again until spring, too much trouble and we need to be doing Thanksgiving for the family, last year didn't work well.

• Forum MVP

I think the band is getting into having the day off before Thanksgiving.  The Nokia Friday is next to go.  They want more time with their families.  These holiday traditions mean a lot to a few but don't really mean too much to the general fan base.

Archived