Saranac utica JGB 3

newyawker

Yes it was Original and wow was it a great show! SHINING STAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soooo pumped to have gotten that one! So beautiful! Other highlights were Evangeline and Mystery Train was so energeticly awesome! Cant seem to remember many songs right now but yet another amazing show at Saranac Brewey :) Now pumped up for Rochester! :)

• Forum MVP

Set One: Let It Rock ; Dear Prudence ; Evangeline ; It Takes a Lot to Laugh, It Takes A Train To Cry ; You Never Can Tell (C'est La Vie) ; Who Was John ; I Shall Be Released ; Don’t Let Go ; Mystery Train

Set Two: The Harder They Come ; Sugaree ; Think ; Shining Star ; Tough Mama ; That Lucky Old Sun ; Lonesome And A Long Way From Home ; Rubin and Cherise

Encore: That’s Alright Mama

B-O-O-M!

c4zdd8n8xjscblh9smki.jpg

NEVER miss a Sunday show.

• 1 month later...

The set list for this JGB-style show as amazing, and DSO's sound was oozing with goodness.  I love, love, love me some good Jerry tunes, and I couldn't have been any happier with DSO's performance at the Saranac Brewery this year!  

The smile is still plastered on my face from Evangeline in the first set, not to mention closing with Rubin & Cherise followed by That's Alright Mama.  I'm still dancing in my seat to the melodious memories of this show!

Archived